* Due to the current ACT lockdown restrictions, no inspections in person or via FaceTime/Zoom can be conducted. When restrictions regarding inspections are changed or eased (in person or virtual) we will update all website listings.
Located within walking distance of the thriving Gungahlin Town Centre is this immaculate one-bedroom unit with an oversized study. Quality and comfort is second to none with carpeted living areas and a versatile floor plan that stretches across 54m2 of living space.
The bedroom and study feature built in robes and are separated by the bathroom that also homes the European laundry. The modern kitchen is open planned with the living area and is completed with dishwasher and electric cooking appliances.
With everything you need on your doorstep, including a very accessible public transport network, you can leave the car at home. The perfect opportunity to enter the market whether it is as a first homebuyer, investor or someone looking to downsize.
• One bedroom plus study with built in robe.
• Modern kitchen with dishwasher and electric appliances.
• European laundry.
• Split system to living area.
• Allocated basement parking spot with lift access.
• Rooftop pool with BBQ facilities.
• Close proximity to public transport and local amenities.
• Living Space: 54m2 (approx.)
• Strata Levies: $1,506 p/q (approx.)
• Rental Appraisal: $400 p/w (approx.)
• EER: 6.0
The Unit at 4/77 Gozzard Street GUNGAHLIN, ACT 2912 has been sold 2 times before, with the most recent sale being for $319,500 on 2 October 2019.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
4/77 Gozzard Street GUNGAHLIN, ACT 2912 has 13 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Gungahlin College.
|0.43 km||Gungahlin College||Gozzard Street, Gungahlin|
|1.13 km||Burgmann Anglican School - Valley Campus||Cnr Gungahlin Drive & The Valley Avenue, Gungahlin|
|1.86 km||Good Shepherd Primary School||Burdekin Avenue, Amaroo|
|2.01 km||Amaroo School||Katherine Avenue, Amaroo|
|2.09 km||Gungahlin Primary Introductory English Centre (at Palmerston District Primary School)||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|2.09 km||Palmerston District Primary||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|2.21 km||Franklin Early Childhood School||Oodgeroo Avenue, Franklin|
|2.38 km||Ngunnawal Primary||Unaipon Crescent, Ngunnawal|
|2.38 km||Neville Bonner Primary School||Mabo Boulevard, Bonner|
|2.43 km||Harrison School||Nullabor Avenue, Harrison|
4/77 Gozzard Street is located within the suburb of Gungahlin, which has a population of 6,134, a median age of 31 and an average household density of 2.8 people.