Lovingly renovated by its live-in owners, this sun-drenched townhouse will be the perfect buying opportunity for first home buyers or those looking for a great investment. The home has been tastefully updated and features a modern kitchen with all the bells and whistles, additionally, there are two ground floor living areas, and two separate courtyards which will be perfect for entertaining.
All bedrooms are spacious. Master bedroom on ground floor with ensuite and bedrooms 2 and 3 have a shared balcony. The home is also equipped with a large double garage with internal access and storage space. Positioned with proximity to quality public and private schools, the Nicholls shopping precinct, and only a short drive to Casey Market Town and Gungahlin Town Centre.
At a glance:
- Renovated kitchen with 40mm stone benchtops, island, dishwasher, 900mm induction cooktop and pyrolytic oven
- Freshly painted
- New lighting
- Bamboo flooring
- New carpet upstairs
- NBN connected and data points throughout
- Ducted gas heating, gas hot water, and a ceiling fan in the master bedroom
- Double garage with internal access, automatic door and under stairs storage
- Private garden area
- Master bedroom on ground floor with ensuite
- Balcony to bedrooms 2 and 3
- Large main bathroom upstairs
- Laundry on ground floor with additional toilet
- Internal living: 152.42m2
- Double garage: 39.28m2
- Year built: 1996
- Body Corporate: $533.75 quarterly
- Rates: $1838.55 annually
- EER: 4.5
There is currently no sale history available for 4/77 Freda Bennett Circuit.
4/77 Freda Bennett Circuit NICHOLLS, ACT 2913 has 19 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Holy Spirit Primary.
|0.33 km||Holy Spirit Primary||Kelleway Avenue, Nicholls|
|0.46 km||Gold Creek School||Kelleway Street, Nicholls|
|1.44 km||Ngunnawal Primary||Unaipon Crescent, Ngunnawal|
|1.87 km||Burgmann Anglican School - Valley Campus||Cnr Gungahlin Drive & The Valley Avenue, Gungahlin|
|2.28 km||Gungahlin Primary Introductory English Centre (at Palmerston District Primary School)||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|2.28 km||Palmerston District Primary||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|2.32 km||Good Shepherd Primary School||Burdekin Avenue, Amaroo|
|2.42 km||Gungahlin College||Gozzard Street, Gungahlin|
|2.92 km||Amaroo School||Katherine Avenue, Amaroo|
|3.76 km||Giralang Primary||Canopus Crescent, Giralang|
4/77 Freda Bennett Circuit is located within the suburb of Nicholls, which has a population of 6,865, a median age of 41 and an average household density of 3 people.