Property to be auctioned onsite on the 31/07/2022 at 2:30 PM with offers welcome prior.
Quietly set to the rear of the desirable 'URBANE' complex, this instantly appealing town home features an impressive layout with house like proportions & modern interiors and a choice of two courtyards.
Architecturally designed with Clean lines and contemporary inclusions on display, the home further impresses with an indulgent atmosphere of relaxation. it features a clever design with designated living/dining area plus the highest quality fixtures and appliances in the stone gas kitchen.
- North facing to the rear
- Two Storey floorplan
- High ceilings
- Situated in the fast growing suburb of Moncrieff, this stunning three bedroom townhouse is ideally situated in Gungahlin, within close proximity to Gungahlin Town Centre, shops, schools and easy access to the suburb's community playgrounds and parks.
- NBN connected with FTTP
- Age: (4 years (built in 2018)
- Units plan number: 4441
- EER (Energy Efficiency Rating): 6 Stars
- Flexible settlement
- Total residence: 162.46 sqm
- Front Courtyard: 28 sqm
- Back courtyard: 28 sqm
- Double garage: 31.90 sqm
- Body Corporate: $591.33 per quarter
- Rates: $394 per quarter
- Land Tax (Investors only): $493 per quarter
- Conservative rental estimate (unfurnished): $640 - $660 per week
- 3 well proportioned bedrooms,
- 2 bathrooms
- Chic entry with high ceilings
- Stone kitchen offering stainless steal appliances, gas cooking, electric oven, Euromaid dishwasher and walk in pantry
- Ceaserstone waterfall bench top
- Master bedroom with built-in robe and modern ensuite
- Ample storage throughout
- Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling
- Instantaneous gas hot water
- Double lock up garage
- Front and rear paved courtyards
- Brick, colourbond and metal fences inclose the property
- Professionally designed by Collins Caddaye & build executed by Project coordination.
- Flooring: Concrete slab on ground to the ground floor level. Timber bearer and joists to the upper floor level
- External Walls: Brick veneer and weatherboard cladding
- Roof Framing: Timber Truss roof framing
- Roof Cladding: Colorbond roof cladding
- Fascia: Colorbond fascia
- Gutters: Colorbond gutters
- Window Frames: Aluminium window frames
- Window Glazing: Single glazed windows
- Wall Insulation: Thermal insulation value approximately R-2.5
- Roof Insulation: Thermal insulation value approximately R-4.0 with anticon roof blanket
The suburb of Moncrieff is conveniently located to allow easy access to a range of facilities including a number of local parks, walking trails & the 'One Tree Hill' lookout. The Gungahlin Town Centre is also only minutes away and provides a whole host of further amenities.
We are opening the home most Saturdays with mid-week inspections. However, If you would like a review outside of these times please email us on: [email protected]
Disclaimer: The material and information contained within this marketing is for general information purposes only. Stone Gungahlin does not accept responsibility and disclaim all liabilities regarding any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. You should not rely upon this material as a basis for making any formal decisions. We recommend all interested parties to make further enquiries.
There is currently no sale history available for 4/75 Bellhouse Crescent.
4/75 Bellhouse Crescent MONCRIEFF, ACT 2914 has 10 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Good Shepherd Primary School.
|1.27 km||Good Shepherd Primary School||Burdekin Avenue, Amaroo|
|1.37 km||Ngunnawal Primary||Unaipon Crescent, Ngunnawal|
|1.43 km||Amaroo School||Katherine Avenue, Amaroo|
|2.19 km||Neville Bonner Primary School||Mabo Boulevard, Bonner|
|2.86 km||Holy Spirit Primary||Kelleway Avenue, Nicholls|
|3.02 km||Gold Creek School||Kelleway Street, Nicholls|
|3.42 km||Gungahlin College||Gozzard Street, Gungahlin|
|3.53 km||Burgmann Anglican School - Valley Campus||Cnr Gungahlin Drive & The Valley Avenue, Gungahlin|
|4.48 km||Palmerston District Primary||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|4.48 km||Gungahlin Primary Introductory English Centre (at Palmerston District Primary School)||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
4/75 Bellhouse Crescent is located within the suburb of Moncrieff, which has a population of 105, a median age of 29 and an average household density of 2.9 people.