Enhanced by elevated views of the surrounding reserves, this quality built brick townhouse presents an unmissable opportunity for first homebuyers and investors. It's set within a quiet block, just moments from Queanbeyan Town Centre and Riverside Plaza.
- Unique tri-level design featuring plenty of natural light
- Open plan living/dining space flows to the private backyard
- Additional lounge opens out to spacious balcony with views
- Garden courtyard has sunny aspect and paved barbecue area
- Modern kitchen with fiver burner gas cooktop and dishwasher
- Two light filled bedrooms, both fitted with built-in robes
- Generously sized bathroom featuring separate bath and shower
- Air conditioning, internal laundry includes an additional w/c
- Carport, understair storage and gate access to common area
- Short walk to nature reserves, close to schools and transport
- Rates: $1994.00 p.a.
- Body Corporate: $650.00 p.q.
- Strata Manager Ian McNamee & Partners
4/7 Ford Street QUEANBEYAN, NSW 2620 has 5 current open for inspections scheduled, with the next inspection being Saturday April 17 from 11:00am.
There is currently no sale history available for 4/7 Ford Street.
4/7 Ford Street QUEANBEYAN, NSW 2620 has 8 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being St Gregory's Primary School.
|0.53 km||St Gregory's Primary School||57 Lowe Street, Queanbeyan 2620|
|0.59 km||St Gregory's Primary School||MacQuoid St, Queanbeyan 2620|
|0.59 km||Queanbeyan East Public School||Yass St, Queanbeyan 2620|
|1.17 km||Queanbeyan Public School||Isabella St, Queanbeyan 2620|
|1.89 km||Queanbeyan High School||Agnes Ave, Queanbeyan 2620|
|2.21 km||Queanbeyan West Public School||Morton St, Queanbeyan 2620|
|2.28 km||Queanbeyan South Public School||Cameron Rd, Queanbeyan 2620|
|2.42 km||Karabar High School||Donald Rd, Queanbeyan 2620|
4/7 Ford Street is located within the suburb of Queanbeyan, which has a population of 6,237, a median age of 37 and an average household density of 2 people.