Situated in the well-maintained complex of Lambrigg Park is this immaculate three-bedroom ensuite home, located just minutes' walk to Point Hut Pond and Gordon Adventure Park. Thoughtfully renovated with neutral tones and modern fixtures and fittings there is nothing to do but move in and enjoy.
Walking through this home, you will be pleasantly surprised by just how much space is on offer. At the heart of this address you'll love the open plan living area with seamless indoor-outdoor flow. The kitchen thoughtfully laid out includes ample stone bench space, breakfast bar, gas cooktop, dishwasher and plenty of storage space.
Sliding doors off the living area will lead you to the outdoor entertaining deck with the addition of a retractable umbrella makes for comfortable use all year round, the serenity on offer in the lovely private courtyard is just superb, great for entertaining family and friends.
Accommodation is provided in the form of three incredibly generous bedrooms, all with built in robes. The master suite includes an ensuite bathroom. Both the ensuite and bathroom are neutral in design and neat as a pin.
Completing this gorgeous townhome is ducted heating throughout and reverse cycle cooling to the living area, double garage with internal access and a separate laundry with extra storage space.
You'll have close access to walking and bike paths, nearby ovals, public transport stops, and it is less than a few minutes' drive to Lanyon Market Place. This beautiful home defies traditional townhouse living and is an outstanding opportunity not to miss!
- Inviting, renovated three-bedroom townhouse which offers privacy and seclusion.
- Semi-detached, sharing only one common wall
- Generously proportioned home boasting stunning renovations
- Large open plan living, dining and kitchen area
- The kitchen includes stone bench tops, oversized breakfast bar, stainless steel appliances, and dishwasher
- Bathroom features full sized bath, shower and separate WC
- Year-round comfort with ducted heating throughout & reverse cycle unit in the living area.
- Master suite with built-in-robe and ensuite
- Two other generous bedrooms both with built in robes
- Separate renovated laundry with bench & cupboard space
- Fully fenced courtyard with entertaining deck & grassed area
- Double car garage with remote and internal access
- Great investment opportunity with rental potential of $590.00 per week
Living Size: 110m2
Garage Size: 36m2
Rates: $2,146.66 pa (approx)
Land Tax: $2,325.73 pa (if rented approx)
Body Corporate: $447.20 per quarter (approx)
The Townhouse at 4/48 Knoke Avenue GORDON, ACT 2906 has been sold 2 times before, with the most recent sale being for $435,000 on 9 January 2019.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
4/48 Knoke Avenue GORDON, ACT 2906 has 13 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Gordon Primary.
|0.55 km||Gordon Primary||Knoke Avenue, Gordon|
|0.90 km||Lanyon High||Heidelberg Street, Conder|
|1.08 km||St Clare of Assisi Primary||Heidelberg Street, Conder|
|1.31 km||Charles Conder Primary||Tom Roberts Avenue, Conder|
|2.39 km||Covenant Christian School||Woodcock Drive, Gordon|
|3.16 km||Bonython Primary||Hurtle Avenue, Bonython|
|3.26 km||Calwell Primary||Casey Crescent, Calwell|
|3.53 km||Isabella Plains Early Childhood School||Ellerston Avenue, Isabella Plains|
|3.63 km||Calwell High||Casey Crescent, Calwell|
|3.78 km||Theodore Primary||Lawrence-Wackett Crescent, Theodore|
4/48 Knoke Avenue is located within the suburb of Gordon, which has a population of 7,611, a median age of 36 and an average household density of 2.7 people.