Enjoy convenient living in this easy care, 1 bed home. Offering a sleek minimalist design and sunny aspect, this value packed property is positioned in the ever popular 'Harrison Park Estate' and is set only moments to the Gungahlin town centre and just 15 minutes drive into the city. This easy care property will make a fantastic place to call home or a terrific addition to your investment portfolio.
- Sunny, top floor home in popular estate
- Spacious open plan design
- Large entertaining terrace off main living with views
- Chic kitchen, quality appliances, gas cook top, dishwasher
- Window furnishings fitted throughout, EER of 3.5
- New carpet
- Fresh paint
- Large reverse cycle air-con unit
- Generous main bedroom with built in robes
- Large single auto garage with internal access (currently converted to additional living spaces)
- Great opportunity to purchase in popular and convenient locale
- Walking distance to light rail transport system
- Low body corp. fees
- Unbeatable value
Sinking fund: $187.56 per qtr.
Strata fees: $442.50 per qtr.
There is currently no sale history available for 4/44 Otway Street.
4/44 Otway Street HARRISON, ACT 2914 has 12 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Harrison School.
|0.54 km||Harrison School||Nullabor Avenue, Harrison|
|1.37 km||Franklin Early Childhood School||Oodgeroo Avenue, Franklin|
|2.15 km||Gungahlin College||Gozzard Street, Gungahlin|
|2.73 km||Burgmann Anglican School - Valley Campus||Cnr Gungahlin Drive & The Valley Avenue, Gungahlin|
|3.03 km||Palmerston District Primary||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|3.03 km||Gungahlin Primary Introductory English Centre (at Palmerston District Primary School)||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|3.73 km||Neville Bonner Primary School||Mabo Boulevard, Bonner|
|3.86 km||Amaroo School||Katherine Avenue, Amaroo|
|3.93 km||Good Shepherd Primary School||Burdekin Avenue, Amaroo|
|4.59 km||Ngunnawal Primary||Unaipon Crescent, Ngunnawal|
4/44 Otway Street is located within the suburb of Harrison, which has a population of 7,687, a median age of 29 and an average household density of 2.9 people.