Generously proportioned, this well appointed 3 bedroom + study Inner North property offers spacious open plan living flowing out to an easy care courtyard capturing the northerly sun. Perfectly positioned for a lifestyle of convenience within close proximity to Dickson and the CBD, this superb property will make a fantastic place to call home or a terrific addition to your investment portfolio.
- Sunny northeast aspect taking in an abundance of natural light.
- Generous open plan design flowing over 108sqm of internal living
- Superbly updated with new carpet and fresh paint
- Modern kitchen, 30mm stone bench tops, quality appliances
- European style laundry with dryer
- Expansive master suite, walk through robe, own bathroom
- Remaining bedrooms all generously sized with built in robes
- 3 bedrooms in total + additional upstairs study
- Main bathroom has own bath tub
- Split system air conditioning (heating and cooling)
- 2.7m ceilings maximising light and space
- Secure basement car accommodation, with storage cage
- Boutique complex of only 5
- Walking distance to the light rail transport system
- Exciting buying opportunity in popular and convenient locale
- Body Corp: $1589.85pq
- Sinking Fund: $1009.40pq
- Total combined: $2,599.25pq
The Apartment at 4/42 Ijong Street BRADDON, ACT 2612 has been sold 2 times before, with the most recent sale being for $721,000 on 4 December 2020.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
4/42 Ijong Street BRADDON, ACT 2612 has 27 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Merici College.
|0.25 km||Merici College||Wise Street, Braddon|
|0.76 km||Turner School||Condamine Street, Turner|
|0.76 km||Turner Early Childhood Centre||Condamine Street, Turner|
|0.99 km||St Joseph's Primary||Boronia Drive, O'Connor|
|1.01 km||Ainslie School||Donaldson Street, Braddon|
|1.31 km||O'Connor Cooperative School||MacPherson Street, O'Connor|
|1.41 km||Daramalan College||Cowper Street, Dickson|
|1.52 km||Lyneham High||Goodwin Street, Lyneham|
|1.57 km||Emmaus Christian School||Davenport Street, Dickson|
|1.58 km||Northside Primary Introductory English Centre (at North Ainslie Primary School)||Majura Avenue, Ainslie|
4/42 Ijong Street is located within the suburb of Braddon, which has a population of 5,500, a median age of 29 and an average household density of 1.8 people.