With panoramic views and spacious light-filled living, you will be impressed by how much this two-bedroom, two-bathroom apartment has to offer! Situated on Level Two of the Oakmont Ridge complex, the east-facing living area is warm and inviting and leads you effortlessly to the generous balcony with a gorgeous vista to the surrounding mountain ranges. The kitchen is modern with stone bench tops, electric appliances ample storage and opens directly to the dining area which also embraces the surrounding views. The master bedroom is luxuriously large with a walk-through wardrobe, ensuite and access to the rear balcony. Bedroom two also has access to the rear balcony, along with a built-in wardrobe. The main bathroom has a spa bath and houses the European style laundry. One car space in the basement car park and a visitor car park provides ample car accommodation.
Close to public transport, local sought-after schools, Red Hill walking trails, shops and a short drive to the Parliamentary Triangle, Manuka Village, Kingston Foreshore and the Fyshwick markets you won't want to miss this opportunity to purchase!
• Welcoming tiled entry
• Open-plan living/dining area with wall mounted reverse-cycle air-conditioning unit, carpet, curtains, sliding glass and screen door onto spacious balcony with lovely views towards the surrounding hills
• Dining area also has curtains and carpet plus ceiling fan
• Kitchen is modern with stone bench tops, dishwasher, pantry, new electric oven, electric cooktop, range-hood and large fridge space
• Main bathroom has spa bath with overhead shower, skylight, toilet, vanity with storage. There is also a European style laundry with wall mounted dryer, wash tub and hot water system
• Master bedroom is roomy with ceiling fan, carpet, curtains on sliding glass and screen door to covered back balcony, vertical blinds on windows, ensuite and walk-through mirrored wardrobe
• Ensuite has spa bath with overhead shower, vanity with storage, toilet, skylight and ceiling fan/light/heater
• Bedroom two has mirrored built in wardrobe, carpet, vertical blinds and access to balcony through sliding glass and screen door
• One car spot in basement car park – no storage
• Located on Level two- stair access only
• Easy walking distance to Capital Golf Course, Red Hill walking trails, Red Hill shops, public transport and schools
• Complex features visitor parking
• Located close to the Parliamentary Triangle, Fyshwick Markets the Old Depot Markets, Manuka Oval and Manuka Village Shopping Centre
• Currently rented until May 2021
• EER: 6
• Apartment Size: 93m2 (Internal) Front balcony: 26m2; Rear balcony: 6m2
• Built in: 1995
• Rates: $506 p.q. (approx.)
• Strata fees: $539 (admin) $514 (sinking) p.q. (approx.)
• Land Tax: (If rented out): $660 p.q. (approx.)
The Apartment at 4/41 Leahy Close NARRABUNDAH, ACT 2604 has been sold 2 times before, with the most recent sale being for $410,000 on 7 June 2012.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
4/41 Leahy Close NARRABUNDAH, ACT 2604 has 25 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Narrabundah College.
|0.90 km||Narrabundah College||Jerrabomberra Avenue, Narrabundah|
|1.00 km||Red Hill Primary||Astrolabe Street, Red Hill|
|1.05 km||St Benedict's Primary||Tallara Parkway, Narrabundah|
|1.38 km||St Bede's Primary||Nuyts Street, Red Hill|
|1.74 km||Narrabundah Early Childhood School||Kootara Crescent, Narrabundah|
|2.06 km||Canberra Grammar School - Junior school campus||Alexander Street, Red Hill|
|2.06 km||Canberra Grammar School - Southside - early childhood campus||Alexander Street, Red Hill|
|2.16 km||Canberra Grammar School||Monaro Crescent, Red Hill|
|2.20 km||St Clare's College||McMillan Crescent, Griffith|
|2.28 km||St Edmund's College||Canberra Avenue, Griffith|
4/41 Leahy Close is located within the suburb of Narrabundah, which has a population of 5,960, a median age of 41 and an average household density of 2.3 people.