In accordance with ACT Government health guidelines, we will be conducting in-person private inspections by prior appointment only, limited numbers apply.
We will be conducting auctions through our online platform auctionnow.com.au.
A WORD FROM OUR SELLER;
"This best thing about this townhouse is that it is really easy to make toasty warm in winter and naturally really cool in the summer, so electricity and gas costs are both low. The whole house has been updated over the last three years, so there is hardly a job left to do, and the water efficient veggie beds and worm farms make the garden super productive. The new entertaining area feels like a whole new room extending out of the living space and the spotted gum deck absolutely gleams in the rain. The other feature which is underrated but oh-so good is the massive storage area under the stairs, which hides away a crazy amount of clutter and keeps the living spaces open and clear. I have loved being within walking distance of Belconnen and Hawker, in what is a really quiet, comfortable home and area."
Upper Residence: 55.79sqm
Lower Residence: 55.79sqm
• Glossy bamboo floating floor through downstairs living spaces, installed 2018
• Kitchen was fully renovated in 2019 with quality Westinghouse kitchen appliances and gas cooktop
• Beautifully remodelled bathroom with feature tiling and huge skylight
• Separate toilet downstairs
• Wall mounted gas heater and a Fujitsu split system air conditioner in lounge and master bedroom, installed in 2019
• As-new carpets and curtains, installed in 2020
• Spacious storage area under stairwell
• Wool insulated ceiling space
• Very private, north facing entertaining area with spotted gum deck and pergola, built in 2020
• Northeast facing vegetable garden with three wicking beds, multiple fruit trees and berry bushes and two established Subpod worm farms
• Street-facing spotted gum balcony, replaced in 2020
• Brand new Crimsafe security doors, front and back, installed 2021
• Sturdy fences, replaced in 2018
• Small strata of only four residences
• Secure single garage with access to the deck
• Existing body corporate approval for car port structure
Rates: $2,303.09 per annum
Land tax: $2,350.80 per annum
Body Corporate: $2,788.40 per annum
There is currently no sale history available for 4/3 Earle Place.
4/3 Earle Place PAGE, ACT 2614 has 31 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being St Matthew's Primary.
|0.71 km||St Matthew's Primary||Stutchbury Street, Page|
|1.22 km||Southern Cross Early Childhood School||Wirraway Crescent, Scullin|
|1.23 km||Belconnen High||Murranji Street, Hawker|
|1.40 km||Weetangera Primary||Southwell Street, Weetangera|
|1.45 km||Florey Primary||Ratcliffe Crescent, Florey|
|1.51 km||Macquarie Primary||Bennelong Crescent, Macquarie|
|1.55 km||Hawker College||Murranji Street, Hawker|
|1.66 km||St John the Apostle Primary||Pawsey Circuit, Florey|
|1.80 km||Hawker Primary||Erldunda Cicuit, Hawker|
|1.88 km||St Francis Xavier College||Barnard Circuit, Florey|
4/3 Earle Place is located within the suburb of Page, which has a population of 3,025, a median age of 39 and an average household density of 2.3 people.