Supremely positioned, whisper quiet and orientated to provide a bright modern atmosphere, this impressive tri level home is an exciting buying prospect. Highly private with easy care grounds, this supreme townhome is positioned in the popular 'Springbank Rise' Estate, only moments to Casey Market Town and a host of local amenity. This unique property is the smart choice for the first home buyer, downsizer or savvy investor.
- Highly private tri level home in peaceful location
- Great floor plan with a multitude of entertaining options
- Sunny filled living areas throughout
- 2.7m ceilings in main living
- Chic stone kitchen, quality appliances, walk in pantry
- Superb entertaining balcony on 2nd level with views
- Great views to surrounding nature reserves
- Very private, easy care courtyard
- Oversized master suite with great views
- Floor to ceiling tiling in bathroom and ensuite
- Built in robes to bedrooms 2 and 3
- Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning (heating & cooling)
- N.B.N. connected
- Stylish easy care flooring
- Double automatic garage with internal access
- Ultra convenient location close to all amenities
- Low body corporate fees - $529.02 per qtr. (Admin and Sinking fund)
- Awesome value for money
- Smart choice for the first home buyer, downsizer or savvy investor.
The Townhouse at 4/29 Bott Crescent CASEY, ACT 2913 has been sold 2 times before, with the most recent sale being for $534,000 on 5 April 2019.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
4/29 Bott Crescent CASEY, ACT 2913 has 10 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Ngunnawal Primary.
|1.52 km||Ngunnawal Primary||Unaipon Crescent, Ngunnawal|
|1.89 km||Holy Spirit Primary||Kelleway Avenue, Nicholls|
|1.98 km||Gold Creek School||Kelleway Street, Nicholls|
|2.53 km||Good Shepherd Primary School||Burdekin Avenue, Amaroo|
|3.03 km||Amaroo School||Katherine Avenue, Amaroo|
|3.70 km||Burgmann Anglican School - Valley Campus||Cnr Gungahlin Drive & The Valley Avenue, Gungahlin|
|3.96 km||Neville Bonner Primary School||Mabo Boulevard, Bonner|
|3.99 km||Gungahlin College||Gozzard Street, Gungahlin|
|4.33 km||Palmerston District Primary||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|4.33 km||Gungahlin Primary Introductory English Centre (at Palmerston District Primary School)||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
4/29 Bott Crescent is located within the suburb of Casey, which has a population of 5,758, a median age of 30 and an average household density of 2.8 people.