Modern sleek interiors, sun-filled rooms and a well presented dual-level design, all combine to create this remarkable buying prospect. This brand new spacious Town House spread over 136 sqm of internal living offers a secure outdoor entertaining area which flows on seamlessly from the generous open plan kitchen and living areas. The grand master suite features a peaceful leafy outlook, a large built-in robe, as well as a private en-suite. The three remaining bedrooms also showcase built in robes, spacious dimensions and an abundance of natural light. Boasting an ultra-convenient position only moments from the local amenities including shops, schools, cafes and public transport options.
- Brand new house sized terrace with 90 days maintenance period
- Formal lounge room, open plan dining and living which flows out to the private secure deck overlooking the yard
- High ceilings and large windows, providing an abundance of natural light
- Chic kitchen showcasing waterfall edge stone benchtops, dishwasher and electric oven and cook-top
- Master bedroom suite features a peaceful leafy outlook, superb built-in wardrobe space and a private en-suite
- Europian laundry and power room located on the ground floor
- Secure and fully landscaped courtyard with grass and large entertaining pergola
- Two secure side-by-side basement car parks with internal access
There is currently no sale history available for 4/27 Stockdale Street.
4/27 Stockdale Street DICKSON, ACT 2602 has 30 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Daramalan College.
|0.51 km||Daramalan College||Cowper Street, Dickson|
|0.76 km||Lyneham High||Goodwin Street, Lyneham|
|0.77 km||Emmaus Christian School||Davenport Street, Dickson|
|0.90 km||Northside Primary Introductory English Centre (at North Ainslie Primary School)||Majura Avenue, Ainslie|
|0.90 km||Ainslie North Primary||Majura Avenue, Ainslie|
|0.92 km||St Joseph's Primary||Boronia Drive, O'Connor|
|1.00 km||Merici College||Wise Street, Braddon|
|1.22 km||Lyneham Primary||Hall Street, Lyneham|
|1.23 km||Brindabella Christian College - Lyneham Campus||Brigalow Street, Lyneham|
|1.23 km||Turner Early Childhood Centre||Condamine Street, Turner|
4/27 Stockdale Street is located within the suburb of Dickson, which has a population of 2,149, a median age of 31 and an average household density of 2.3 people.