1 / 26
Be ahead of the rest with My Zango
With understated elegance, this solar-passive town residence, only 500 metres from the heart of Manuka, offers a lifestyle rarely seen. This is the new home you have been looking for.
Spanning three levels, with the luxury of a lift, flooded with natural light, the ground floor, including an open-plan lounge, dining area and study, overlooks two outdoor terraces.
The upper floor accommodates a large master retreat, walk-through robe and ensuite, another two bedrooms, main bathroom and study nook. The basement is a large double garage and storage space.
• Colin Stewart architect, Creative Building Services builder, Capital Veneering custom joiner, Dept. of Design interior designer
• Due north
• Located at one end of the complex, only one joining wall, allowing the most amount of light
• Beautiful two-storey void to butterfly ceiling clad in solid blackbutt with four opposed clerestory windows below
• Neutral colour scheme throughout
• Double-glazed windows and LED lights throughout
• Three-light long-drop pendant designed by Fink in void
• Extensive use of blackbutt veneers to joinery throughout
• Solid blackbutt stairs and adjacent vertical slats, and vertical trim fixed to Study sliding doors
• Sleek kitchen with timber cabinetry, Caesarstone benchtops, ceramic splashback, Miele induction cooktop, rangehood, oven, warmer-drawer, steam oven, and dishwasher, island bench and butler's pantry
• Outdoor kitchen with Caesarstone benchtops, built-in Weber Q with gas connection, sink and cupboards
• Study/media room (or alternative lounge) with built-in shelves and direct access to private rear courtyard
• Ground-floor powder room with storage
• Master bedroom with beautiful tree-scape outlook and built-in and walk-in robes. Large ensuite with double-basin Caesarstone benchtop, floor to ceiling tiles, double shower, feature standalone bath, and heated towel rail
• Bedrooms two and three with built-in-robes and balcony
• Study nook
• Main bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles
• Laundry with Caesarstone benchtop, ceramic splashback and close access to clothesline
• Quality blinds throughout– remote control to main windows
• High volume of cabinet/cupboard space and drawers, with soft-closes throughout
• High-quality tapware and push plugs, towel rails, and toilet roll holders in matt black
• Mirrored cabinets above basins in Master Ensuite, Bathroom and Powder room
Plant and equipment
• Solar electricity-Two photovoltaic panel systems, one of 3 Kw and one of 1.55 Kw. The latter attracts a premium feed-in-to-grid tariff of 50.05c per KwH until 2029
• Gas-boosted solar hot water, with tank on roof
• Gas-fired hydronic under-floor heating, zoned by floor, with room controls
• Ducted reverse-cycle airconditioning, zoned by floor
• Ceiling fans in each of Lounge, Study, Master Bedroom and Bedrooms 2 and 3. Remotes for Bedrooms
• Three-stop passenger lift, with phone, from Basement/Garage to First Floor
• Security system, zoned by floor
• Portable remotes to access/exit Basement/Garage and secure complex gate, and fixed remote in Basement/Garage to exit
• Multiple double power points throughout, including external
• Multiple ports for telephone/communications, free-to-air television and cable television
• Concealed wiring of TV, computing equipment, AV systems etc. within Lounge and Study joinery
• Quality tiling and paving
• Fold-down clothesline
• Lockable Entry gate, with AV intercom to Ground Floor
• Lockable, A4-width letterbox in Entry wall
• Irrigated mulched gardens on three sides of Unit, including two large concrete planter boxes
• Water tank under front courtyard for irrigation
• Irrigated garden on common property
• Mulched garden on nature strips in Empire Circuit and Bougainville Street-maintained by owners cooperatively
Living space: 192m2
Courtyard space: 259m2
Land Rates: $3,911 p/a approx.
Body Corporate: $3360 – admin, $2880 sinking fund – p/a approx.
In response to some of the Covid-19 restrictions being lifted, Luton Properties can allow up to 20 attendees inside an open home at any one time. As a result of this, there may be a slight wait to enter our properties and we ask attendees to be prepared for this and factor this into your open home schedule. We would ask that only essential people come with you to open homes to limit large groups.
There is currently no sale history available for 4/26 Empire Circuit.
4/26 Empire Circuit FORREST, ACT 2603 has 31 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Forrest Primary.
|0.45 km||Forrest Primary||National Circuit, Forrest|
|0.60 km||Telopea Park School||New South Wales Crescent, Barton|
|1.38 km||Canberra Girls Grammar School||Melbourne Avenue, Deakin|
|1.42 km||St Edmund's College||Canberra Avenue, Griffith|
|1.54 km||Canberra Grammar School||Monaro Crescent, Red Hill|
|1.69 km||Canberra Grammar School - Southside - early childhood campus||Alexander Street, Red Hill|
|1.69 km||Canberra Grammar School - Junior school campus||Alexander Street, Red Hill|
|1.75 km||St Clare's College||McMillan Crescent, Griffith|
|1.86 km||Canberra Girls Grammar School - Junior school campus||Grey Street, Deakin|
|2.26 km||Narrabundah Early Childhood School||Kootara Crescent, Narrabundah|
4/26 Empire Circuit is located within the suburb of Forrest, which has a population of 1,615, a median age of 44 and an average household density of 2.3 people.