1 / 17
Offering a premium lifestyle, this residence reveals high-end inclusions over three well-appointed levels designed to soak in year round sunshine from its prized north facing rear aspect and elevated position. Catering for year round entertaining, the sunlit living areas connect the home seamlessly to an array of outdoor entertaining spaces perfect for the growing family. Featuring a skylight and high ceilings this home combines contemporary design family functionality.
Some other features you will love:
- Striking contemporary interiors flooded with natural light
- Cleverly designed for effortless living and entertaining flowing seamlessly into the backyard
- Land Size 275 sqm approx.
- Fabulous sun bathed backyard with manicured gardens with side courtyard
- Open plan living, dining areas featuring new flooring and high ceilings
- Gourmet kitchen with gas cooking and ample storage with district views
- Well-scaled bedrooms appointed with custom storage with air-conditioning
- Walk in robe to Master and builtins in other bedrooms.
- Master ensuite luxuriously updated to the highest standard
- Deluxe fully tiled main bathroom with quality inclusions
- All bedrooms have private courtyards perfect for a parents or teenagers retreat
- Private entrance, stylish development with district views and extreme privacy
- Catchment for Ryde Public School, Ryde Secondary College and Riverside Girls High
- Unbeatable cul-de-sac location ensuring privacy and tranquility
- Within walking distance city transport, local shops, cafes and parks
- Independent Strata report available on request
This home is newly updated, sits in one of the most premium locations and is ready for you to move right in and call it yours.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is obtained from property owners or third-party sources which we believe are reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it. All interested person/s should rely on their own enquiries
There is currently no sale history available for 4/23 Malvina Street.
4/23 Malvina Street RYDE, NSW 2112 has 50 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Ryde Secondary College.
|0.19 km||Ryde Secondary College||Malvina St, Ryde 2112|
|0.74 km||Ryde East Public School||12 Twin Rd, North Ryde 2113|
|0.90 km||St Charles Catholic Primary School||582 Victoria Road, Ryde 2112|
|0.90 km||Holy Cross College||517 Victoria Road, Ryde 2112|
|1.01 km||Northcross Christian School||Cnr Lane Cove Rd & Dobson Cres, Ryde 2112|
|1.08 km||Arndell School||Badajoz Rd, North Ryde 2113|
|1.12 km||Ryde Public School||Pope St, Ryde 2112|
|1.27 km||Field of Mars Environmental Education Centre||Pittwater Rd, East Ryde 2113|
|1.65 km||Putney Public School||Morrison Rd, Ryde 2112|
|1.72 km||Our Lady Queen of Peace Catholic Primary School||Cnr Westminster Rd And Oxford St, Gladesville 2111|
4/23 Malvina Street is located within the suburb of Ryde, which has a population of 26,499, a median age of 36 and an average household density of 2.6 people.