Step into convenience and modern comfort with this meticulously maintained two-bedroom apartment nestled on the first floor with private access directly to the unit. Immaculately presented, this unit requires no additional work, offering a turnkey solution to those seeking a stylish and affordable abode.
The property welcomes you with a charming combined lounge and dining area, seamlessly flowing into the kitchen and enclosed balcony.
Two generously sized bedrooms and a contemporary bathroom that affords the space for a washing machine.
• Updated Kitchen
• Two spacious bedrooms.
• Split system air conditioning for climate control at your fingertips.
• Enclosed balcony an inviting retreat for quiet time.
• Single undercover carport.
• Separate laundry for added practicality.
• Roller shutters providing an extra layer of security and privacy.
• Private chair stair lift is installed for mobility issues or assistance in carrying groceries.
Situated in close proximity to a major shopping complex, this unit caters to the astute buyer looking to enhance their portfolio or take their first step into the real estate market.
Convenience extends beyond the property, with key features including:
• Short walk to public transport, Port Kembla Hospital, schools, cafes, and Lake Illawarra.
• Proximity to Warrawong Shopping Centre for all your retail and dining needs.
• Just a 12-15 minute drive to Wollongong CBD or Shellharbour City and the Marina ensuring accessibility to city amenities.
Perfectly positioned in a sought-after locale, this apartment offers the ideal blend of affordability, and convenience. Whether you're a savvy investor or a first-time homebuyer, this property ticks all the boxes. Don't miss the opportunity to make this tranquil haven your own. Call Monique Field to arrange your private inspection today.
There is currently no sale history available for 4/21 Kemblawarra Road.
4/21 Kemblawarra Road WARRAWONG, NSW 2502 has 13 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Kemblawarra Public School.
|Kemblawarra Public School
|Shellharbour Rd, Port Kembla 2505
|St Patrick's Catholic Primary School
|Kemble Street, Port Kembla 2505
|Primbee Public School
|43 Illowra Cres, Primbee 2502
|Warrawong Public School
|127 Cowper Street, WARRAWONG 2502
|St Francis of Assisi Catholic Primary School
|95 Flagstaff Road, Warrawong 2502
|Warrawong High School
|Cowper St, Warrawong 2502
|Five Islands Secondary College
|Military Rd, Port Kembla 2505
|Lake Heights Public School
|302 Northcliffe Drive, LAKE HEIGHTS 2502
|Port Kembla Public School
|Gloucester Boulevard, Port Kembla 2505
|Cringila Public School
|Sheffield St, Cringila 2502
4/21 Kemblawarra Road is located within the suburb of Warrawong, which has a population of 4,752, a median age of 42 and an average household density of 2.4 people.