These new units in Bradfordville have so much to offer. perfect for the first home buyer, investor or anyone in between.
Low maintenance, Brand new, turn the key and move in !
• 3 bedrooms all with built in robes
• En-suite in main bedroom with floating vanity
• Stunning kitchen with gold tapware undermount sink & gas cook top
• Open plan living & kitchen area
• Ducted heating & cooling throughout
• Single garage with internal access
• Fully fenced with own courtyard
• Strata fees $245.00 per quarter approx.
UNIT 3 - $495,000 Under offer
UNIT 4 - $495,000
Contact Justin Gay 0429 795 507 for more information
There is currently no sale history available for 4/176 Taralga Road.
4/176 Taralga Road GOULBURN, NSW 2580 has 10 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being M.E.T. School.
|0.70 km||M.E.T. School||120 Taralga Road, Goulburn 2580|
|1.03 km||Bradfordville Public School||10 Hampden Street, GOULBURN 2580|
|2.08 km||Mulwaree High School||40 McDermott Drive, Goulburn 2580|
|3.11 km||Goulburn North Public School||Union St, Goulburn North 2580|
|3.37 km||St Joseph's Primary School||Lagoon Street, Goulburn North 2580|
|3.99 km||Tambelin Independent School||Fenwick Crescent, Goulburn 2580|
|4.44 km||Wollondilly Public School||Newton & Hoskins Sts, Goulburn 2580|
|4.55 km||Goulburn Public School||Bourke St, Goulburn 2580|
|4.58 km||The Crescent School||Fitzroy St, Goulburn 2580|
|4.69 km||Goulburn High School||Goldsmith St, Goulburn 2580|
4/176 Taralga Road is located within the suburb of Goulburn, which has a population of 22,419, a median age of 40 and an average household density of 2.3 people.