1 / 19
Open By Appointment on Saturday and Monday- Please contact agent.
A distinctive lakefront position, prominently placed at the end of Trevillian Quay; this innovative terrace residence has been architecturally designed to take advantage of its scenic outlook.
Designed over two levels, this contemporary residence presents a functional floorplan perfect for every living scenario. Featuring three bedrooms, all with ensuites and walk-in-robes, two expansive living areas and a well-equipped and functional kitchen.
Showcasing extensive marble and high-quality fittings and fixtures throughout, the luxurious appeal and quality is second to none.
Flowing from the open-plan living room, a private terrace captivates the unparalleled views of Canberra's Iconic landmarks and offers an outstanding location for alfresco dining.
Bridge Point; on Canberra's Foreshore defining this exquisitely detailed, comprehensively equipped and well-proportioned residence.
A one-of-a-kind, lifestyle opportunity awaits.
- One of seven terrace residences in Bridge Point
- Four car garage
- Panoramic views of Canberra's Iconic landmarks
- Over 240m2 of living
- Open-plan living room with floor to ceiling double glazed sliding doors/windows
- Covered outdoor alfresco terrace with sliding glass and built-in outdoor BBQ kitchen
- Expansive kitchen with waterfall stone benchtop, double sink and stainless Miele appliances, Smeg rangehood and soft close cabinetry
- Walk in pantry with sink, Bili Hot/Cold tap and further under stair storage/wine cellar
- Powder room with in floor heating
- Master suite on ground floor with beautiful views and sliding door access to the terrace
- Walk through robe to a spacious ensuite with floor to ceiling marble tiles, in floor heating, spa bath and double vanity
- Second living room upstairs
- Bedroom two with lake views, walk-in-robe and ensuite with marble floor to ceiling tiles and in floor heating
- Bedroom three with walk through robe and ensuite with marble floor to ceiling tiles and in floor heating
- Terrazzo marble tiles, extensively used
- Blonde bamboo timber floors
- Double glazing
- Electric blinds
- Indoor atrium courtyard
- Direct gate access to Lake Burley Griffin
- Video intercom for visitors
- Bosch security system
- Moments to the restaurants & cafes of the Foreshore
- Walk to Old Kingston, Manuka & Parliamentary Triangle
Land Rates: $1,087.05 per quarter (approx.)
Body Corporate: $4,191.90 per quarter (approx.)
Internal Size: 243m2 (approx.)
The Townhouse at 4/17 Trevillian Quay KINGSTON, ACT 2604 has been sold 3 times before, with the most recent sale being for $4,125,000 on 17 March 2021.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
4/17 Trevillian Quay KINGSTON, ACT 2604 has 21 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Telopea Park School.
|1.22 km||Telopea Park School||New South Wales Crescent, Barton|
|1.38 km||St Edmund's College||Canberra Avenue, Griffith|
|1.48 km||St Clare's College||McMillan Crescent, Griffith|
|1.98 km||Forrest Primary||National Circuit, Forrest|
|2.07 km||Narrabundah Early Childhood School||Kootara Crescent, Narrabundah|
|2.40 km||Campbell Primary||Chauvel Street, Campbell|
|2.69 km||St Benedict's Primary||Tallara Parkway, Narrabundah|
|2.80 km||St Thomas More's Primary||White Crescent, Campbell|
|2.81 km||Canberra Grammar School - Northside - early childhood campus||Blamey Crescent, Campbell|
|2.82 km||Narrabundah College||Jerrabomberra Avenue, Narrabundah|
4/17 Trevillian Quay is located within the suburb of Kingston, which has a population of 4,424, a median age of 33 and an average household density of 1.8 people.