Modern living at its best with premium features, flexible living zones and impeccable presentation highlight the appeal of this one year old modern double-storey home on peacefully nestled at the rear of the development delivering an exceptional family lifestyle. Impressive spacious four bedrooms upstairs (master with WIR & spacious ensuite), central bathroom and an additional powder room on the ground floor. Add to this an open plan living/dining area with a sleek, bright kitchen that includes stone bench tops, stainless steel cooking appliances and ample cupboard space. Other highlights include ducted heating and cooling, timber floor, two enclosed courtyard/backyard, double lockup garage with internal access
Low maintenance, near new construction and presentation, and located close to schools, parks and short drive to Gungahlin Market Place, Inspection is a must. Call Michael 0498 666 886 for private inspection
- Stunning and oversized lounge/dining room opens out to private courtyard
- Modern kitchen with island bench, Bosch appliances and lots of storage
- Extra-large master bedroom offers spacious walk in robe and ensuite
- Three fully robed bedrooms with a large family bathroom
- Ducted air-con throughout include cooling and heating
- Features include high ceilings, natural light, storage and polished timber floor boards
- Effortless flow outside to a private courtyard and low maintenance garden
- Secure automatic double lock up garage with internal access plus storage area
The Townhouse at 4/101 O'Keefe Ave MONCRIEFF, ACT 2914 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $569,900 on 17 August 2018.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
4/101 O'Keefe Ave MONCRIEFF, ACT 2914 has 10 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Amaroo School.
|1.10 km||Amaroo School||Katherine Avenue, Amaroo|
|1.13 km||Good Shepherd Primary School||Burdekin Avenue, Amaroo|
|1.61 km||Ngunnawal Primary||Unaipon Crescent, Ngunnawal|
|1.75 km||Neville Bonner Primary School||Mabo Boulevard, Bonner|
|3.14 km||Holy Spirit Primary||Kelleway Avenue, Nicholls|
|3.31 km||Gungahlin College||Gozzard Street, Gungahlin|
|3.31 km||Gold Creek School||Kelleway Street, Nicholls|
|3.52 km||Burgmann Anglican School - Valley Campus||Cnr Gungahlin Drive & The Valley Avenue, Gungahlin|
|4.51 km||Palmerston District Primary||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|4.51 km||Gungahlin Primary Introductory English Centre (at Palmerston District Primary School)||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
4/101 O'Keefe Ave is located within the suburb of Moncrieff, which has a population of 105, a median age of 29 and an average household density of 2.9 people.