Epitomising a lifestyle of undeniable sophistication, this two storey two bedroom apartment is sited in what is undoubtedly a prime location, offering an opportunity to get a foot hold into the popular O’Connor precinct. With fresh interiors and modern finishes throughout, the apartment presents an exciting buying prospect for both the investor or live in owner with cafes, bars & restaurants on your doorstep.
• Two storey 2 bedroom apartment
• Master bedroom with ensuite
• Both bedrooms with built in robes
• Reverse cycle units in living room & master bedroom
• Study nook off master bedroom
• Open plan living
• 2 separate balconies
• Sleek modern kitchen with quality appliances
• Basement parking for 2 cars + storage cage
• Only footsteps to the O’Connor shopping centre that features restaurant’s, supermarket, chemist, doctors surgery, cafés & the Duxton.
• A longer walk or short drive to ANU, office blocks & the City Centre
There is currently no sale history available for 4/10 MacPherson Street.
4/10 MacPherson Street O'CONNOR, ACT 2602 has 33 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being O'Connor Cooperative School.
|0.22 km||O'Connor Cooperative School||MacPherson Street, O'Connor|
|0.39 km||Turner Early Childhood Centre||Condamine Street, Turner|
|0.39 km||Turner School||Condamine Street, Turner|
|0.60 km||St Joseph's Primary||Boronia Drive, O'Connor|
|0.90 km||Black Mountain School||Dryandra Street, O'Connor|
|1.38 km||Lyneham Primary||Hall Street, Lyneham|
|1.40 km||Merici College||Wise Street, Braddon|
|1.48 km||Lyneham High||Goodwin Street, Lyneham|
|1.71 km||Brindabella Christian College - Lyneham Campus||Brigalow Street, Lyneham|
|1.89 km||Daramalan College||Cowper Street, Dickson|
4/10 MacPherson Street is located within the suburb of O'Connor, which has a population of 5,481, a median age of 34 and an average household density of 2.5 people.