Capturing leafy outlooks over Greenleigh Estate, this freshly presented home promises a peaceful lifestyle of easy family comfort. It's placed in a quiet cul-de-sac within walking distance of local parklands and shops, and moments drive to the Queanbeyan CBD.
- Light filled interiors with choice of open plan living zones
- Sizeable deck embraces north easterly sun and elevated views
- Large entertaining patio leads to courtyard and lush gardens
- Sunlit kitchen with views towards the Greenleigh Estate
- Gas cooktop and ample kitchen cabinetry
- Brand new carpet and freshly painted throughout
- Three good sized bedrooms each appointed with built-in robes
- Neatly presented bathroom offering a separate tub, shower & extra w/c
- Reverse cycle air conditioning, and additional gas wall furnace
- Generous storage shed at rear, wide driveway to the double lock-up garage
- Walking distance to Karabar shops and arterial roads
- Close to Queanbeyan South Public and Karabar High schools
- Rates $2811 pa
There is currently no sale history available for 3A Ling Place.
3A Ling Place QUEANBEYAN, NSW 2620 has 9 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Queanbeyan South Public School.
|1.84 km||Queanbeyan South Public School||Cameron Rd, Queanbeyan 2620|
|2.09 km||Queanbeyan Public School||Isabella St, Queanbeyan 2620|
|2.11 km||Karabar High School||Donald Rd, Queanbeyan 2620|
|2.49 km||St Gregory's Primary School||MacQuoid St, Queanbeyan 2620|
|2.55 km||St Gregory's Primary School||57 Lowe Street, Queanbeyan 2620|
|3.27 km||Queanbeyan East Public School||Yass St, Queanbeyan 2620|
|3.27 km||Queanbeyan High School||Agnes Ave, Queanbeyan 2620|
|3.96 km||Queanbeyan West Public School||Morton St, Queanbeyan 2620|
|4.40 km||Jerrabomberra Public School||Coachwood Ave, Jerrabomberra 2619|
3A Ling Place is located within the suburb of Queanbeyan, which has a population of 6,237, a median age of 37 and an average household density of 2 people.