1 / 21
Next Inspection -
Be ahead of the rest with My Zango
Auction Location: Online.
Auction Wednesday, 28th April at 6:00pm, LJ Hooker Canberra City Office
Your ultimate entertainer's haven awaits in this stunning architecturally-designed home. Cleverly crafted with an open-plan layout and doors and shutters that can open to combine spaces, this is a property that will grow with you and your family throughout the years.
There are four bedrooms with the owner's suite nestled on the main level, complete with a dressing room and a luxe ensuite. A guest suite is located next to the main bedroom while two bedrooms, a bathroom and two upper-level living spaces turn the upstairs into a teenager's retreat.
A beautiful kitchen with a walk-in pantry, gas cooktop and dishwasher services the home and, when it's time to relax, you are spoilt for choice. There is an elegant living room with French doors and a dining room with a seamless flow out to the alfresco.
There is an abundance of storage throughout, a large laundry, outdoor speakers, lush gardens, a double garage and so much more. You will live in Forde, a fabulous place for families with local schools, shops and parks all close by.
Living area: 307.81m2
* Built by Classic Constructions
* 3 large living zones ( formal dining, formal lounge and upper living area )
* Main bedroom and guest bedroom on ground floor
* Remaining bedrooms upstairs with 5th bedroom/rumpus
* Double glazed and tinted windows
* Plantation shutters
* Inslab hydronic heating
* Ceiling fans throughout
* South/west facing balcony
* Kitchen has plenty of bench space and storage, gas cooking and dishwasher
* Walk in pantry
* 64m2 double garage with a storeroom
* Tonnes of storage throughout with an attic, under stairs storage and storage upstairs
* Al fresco dining area
* Deciduous trees on the boundary to increase light in winter and shade in summer
* A rose garden that provides an abundance of white and red roses flowering throughout the year
* Native grasses and ground cover provide low maintenance greenery
* Hedge to provides great street presence and privacy
* Low maintenance yard
* Walk to Frankies ( makes a great eggs benedict )
* Cycle to Mulligans Flat reserve and try the track to One Tree Hill ( 27kms and a fantastic mountain bike trail )
* Kids can cycle Burgmann Anglican School
* Public transport close by
3A Deeble Street FORDE, ACT 2914 has 2 current open for inspections scheduled, with the next inspection being Wednesday April 21 from 05:00pm.
The House at 3A Deeble Street FORDE, ACT 2914 has been sold 2 times before, with the most recent sale being for $569,000 on 6 September 2013.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
3A Deeble Street FORDE, ACT 2914 has 12 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Neville Bonner Primary School.
|1.62 km||Neville Bonner Primary School||Mabo Boulevard, Bonner|
|1.76 km||Gungahlin College||Gozzard Street, Gungahlin|
|1.89 km||Amaroo School||Katherine Avenue, Amaroo|
|2.17 km||Good Shepherd Primary School||Burdekin Avenue, Amaroo|
|2.52 km||Burgmann Anglican School - Valley Campus||Cnr Gungahlin Drive & The Valley Avenue, Gungahlin|
|2.58 km||Harrison School||Nullabor Avenue, Harrison|
|2.87 km||Franklin Early Childhood School||Oodgeroo Avenue, Franklin|
|3.15 km||Ngunnawal Primary||Unaipon Crescent, Ngunnawal|
|3.42 km||Gungahlin Primary Introductory English Centre (at Palmerston District Primary School)||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|3.42 km||Palmerston District Primary||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
3A Deeble Street is located within the suburb of Forde, which has a population of 4,308, a median age of 33 and an average household density of 3.2 people.