With elevated views over the suburb and a stunning mountain backdrop this property is a must see on your inspection list!
• Double carport or covered entertainment area.
• Suntrap deck for entertaining and relaxing.
• Spacious sun-filled living room.
• 3 bedrooms and one bathroom.
• Plenty of room and parking out the front.
• Open plan living with slow combustion wood heater.
• Single lockup garage with large workshop.
• Beautiful established low maintenance gardens.
• Close to transport, shops, schools, the golf club and parks, it provides convenience in a great neighbourhood.
Rarely will you find such a well-presented home offering so much potential in such a fantastic location.
39 Vista Avenue CATALINA, NSW 2536 has 2 current open for inspections scheduled, with the next inspection being Saturday May 28 from 01:00pm.
The House at 39 Vista Avenue CATALINA, NSW 2536 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $283,000 on 25 June 2013.
39 Vista Avenue CATALINA, NSW 2536 has 4 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Batemans Bay High School.
39 Vista Avenue is located within the suburb of Catalina, which has a population of 2,334, a median age of 53 and an average household density of 2.2 people.