1 / 30
Nestled amongst lush landscaping, across from Mullion Park in harmonious Harrison, this contemporary open plan family haven will impress from front door to back fence. Entertaining and versatile family living comes to the fore of this clever design, with a large formal lounge/living at the front of the home as well as an open plan family and dining space that connect seamlessly to both the undercover outdoor entertaining area and beautifully designed kitchen, complete with expansive stone top benches, gas hob, abundant storage, chic feature splashback and dishwasher.
Generosity of space continues with the accommodation, the main suite with the added privacy of being cleverly positioned away from the other bedrooms and benefitting from an over-sized walk-in robe and stylish ensuite. The additional large 3 bedrooms all have built-ins, ceiling fans and split system air-conditioning, enjoy the quality main bathroom, complete with full-size bath, glass top vanity with excellent storage, and separate shower. A separate toilet, double remote garage with internal access and large internal laundry rounds out this well-proportioned, warmly embracing, family home.
Conveniently located close to Harrison School and Harrison playing fields, along with popular Mullion Park directly opposite which has barbeque facilities and a child's playground.
* 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and 2-car lock up garage
* Large 637SQM block, house well placed on the block to enjoy a big yard
* Generously proportioned rooms sprawled over 186SQM of living
* Large, open plan living, including formal lounge room and open plan living/dining opening to outdoor, undercover entertaining deck
* Great kitchen with generous stone benchtops, gas hob, electric oven, dishwasher, dual sinks, chic splashback, and abundant storage
* Main suite with large walk-in robe and stylish ensuite
* 3 additional bedrooms all with built-in robes
* Large main bathroom with full-size bath, separate shower, glass top vanity and convenient separate toilet
* Covered entertainment alfresco
* Split-system reverse cycle air-conditioning, gas ducted heating and ceiling fans throughout
* Double lock-up remote garage with internal entry and internal laundry with backyard access
* Quiet location in a premium suburb
Rates: $2,788pa (approx.)
Land Tax: $3,926pa (approx. if rented)
Whilst all care has been taken to ensure accuracy in the preparation of the particulars herein, no warranty can be given, and interested parties must rely on their own enquiries. This business is independently owned and operated by Belle Property Canberra. ABN 95 611 730 806 trading as Belle Property Canberra.
The House at 39 Tanami Street HARRISON, ACT 2914 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $679,000 on 4 March 2015.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
39 Tanami Street HARRISON, ACT 2914 has 10 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Harrison School.
|0.78 km||Harrison School||Nullabor Avenue, Harrison|
|1.72 km||Franklin Early Childhood School||Oodgeroo Avenue, Franklin|
|3.00 km||Gungahlin College||Gozzard Street, Gungahlin|
|3.50 km||Burgmann Anglican School - Valley Campus||Cnr Gungahlin Drive & The Valley Avenue, Gungahlin|
|3.62 km||Palmerston District Primary||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|3.62 km||Gungahlin Primary Introductory English Centre (at Palmerston District Primary School)||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|4.45 km||Majura Primary||Knox Street, Watson|
|4.56 km||Neville Bonner Primary School||Mabo Boulevard, Bonner|
|4.75 km||Amaroo School||Katherine Avenue, Amaroo|
|4.83 km||Good Shepherd Primary School||Burdekin Avenue, Amaroo|
39 Tanami Street is located within the suburb of Harrison, which has a population of 7,687, a median age of 29 and an average household density of 2.9 people.