Enviably positioned at the crest of Solomon Crescent and overlooking reserve, this single-level three bedroom residence presents an exciting opportunity to purchase a quality home in a unique setting, providing a desirable city fringe lifestyle.
Unwind with family and friends as you feel like you're sitting amongst the treetops gazing out from the north-facing deck, which boasts custom made built-in bar tops.
Light, bright and well-appointed, the home features a family-friendly floorplan that is highlighted by solid timber flooring, fresh paint, plush carpets and a quality fit-out. The kitchen is spacious and has an abundance of storage and bench space, equipped with quality appliances and connects well with the dining room and out to the outdoor entertaining area. You'll find the generously proportioned lounge room warm and inviting, creating an immediate sense of being at home.
Accommodation consists of three bedrooms, all generous in size, serviced by a renovated bathroom complete with freestanding shower, floating vanity and bathtub.
Outside, the yard is full of established plants and trees bringing a variety of birdlife to the property. The giant block gently slopes towards the reserve with easy access to walking trails.
This home will prove to be one of the best three-bedroom properties to come to market this year in Latham, an absolute must to inspect!
Summary of Features:
* North aspect to rear
* Three bedrooms, two with built-in robes
* Large lounge room, meals area off kitchen
* Kitchen with plenty of storage and bench space, quality appliances
* Huge covered alfresco/entertainers deck, with built-in bar tops, views to reserve, Suntuff Solar Smart roofing
* Solid timber floors throughout, carpets to lounge and bedrooms
* Modern bathroom with shower and bathtub
* Gas heating (wall mounted)
* 2 x split-system air conditioners
* Ceiling fans
* Solar hot water system
* Rear access directly to reserve
* Large backyard with established trees and plants including Quince, Lemon, Peach, Lavender and Rosemary
* 5 minutes to Kippax, short commute to Belconnen CBD and close to bus routes
* Land size: 941sqm approx.
The land value history at 39 Solomon Crescent LATHAM, ACT 2615 has not changed recently, having an unimproved land value of $346,000.
There is currently no sale history available for 39 Solomon Crescent.
39 Solomon Crescent LATHAM, ACT 2615 has 25 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Latham Primary.
|0.64 km||Latham Primary||O'Loghlen Street, Latham|
|0.83 km||Cranleigh School||Starke Street, Holt|
|1.29 km||Kingsford Smith School||Cnr Hardwick Cres and Starke St, Holt|
|1.35 km||St Francis Xavier College||Barnard Circuit, Florey|
|1.38 km||St Thomas Aquinas Primary||Lhotsky Street, Charnwood|
|1.51 km||Macgregor Primary||Hirschfeld Crescent, MacGregor|
|1.54 km||St John the Apostle Primary||Pawsey Circuit, Florey|
|1.94 km||Southern Cross Early Childhood School||Wirraway Crescent, Scullin|
|2.21 km||Belconnen Primary Introductory English Centre (at Charnwood Dunlop Primary School)||Bettington Circuit, Charnwood|
|2.22 km||Charnwood-Dunlop School||Bettington Circuit, Charnwood|
39 Solomon Crescent is located within the suburb of Latham, which has a population of 3,634, a median age of 36 and an average household density of 2.7 people.