1 / 17
Beautifully presented and impressively scaled, this superb modern home offers wonderful lifestyle appeal. It spans an 804sqm block in a peaceful location, walking distance to Jerrabomberra Public School, parks, trails and shops.
- Formal living zone with fireplace adjoins the dining room
- Flowing layout integrates family, meals and kitchen spaces
- Sleek gas kitchen appointed with European Smeg appliances
- Stainless steel benchtops, breakfast bar and ample cabinetry
- Five generous bedrooms all with robes
- Master has walk-in robe and corner spa ensuite
- Full main bathroom
- Functional laundry with abundant cabinetry
- Air conditioning in family area and ducted gas heating throughout
- Living areas enjoy abundant northerly sunshine
- Tiled, timber and carpeted floors
- Freshly painted throughout
- Undercover entertaining area perfect for barbecues
- Private level backyard
- Double lock-up garage with storage and extra w/c
- Additional carport
- Additional car space to the side of garage, perfect for trailers and the like
- Rates $3278 pa
There is currently no sale history available for 39 Parkview Crescent.
39 Parkview Crescent JERRABOMBERRA, NSW 2619 has 7 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Jerrabomberra Public School.
|0.80 km||Jerrabomberra Public School||Coachwood Ave, Jerrabomberra 2619|
|3.03 km||Karabar High School||Donald Rd, Queanbeyan 2620|
|3.19 km||Queanbeyan South Public School||Cameron Rd, Queanbeyan 2620|
|4.09 km||Queanbeyan High School||Agnes Ave, Queanbeyan 2620|
|4.34 km||Queanbeyan Public School||Isabella St, Queanbeyan 2620|
|4.45 km||The Anglican School Googong||136 Gorman Drive, Googong 2620|
|4.51 km||Queanbeyan West Public School||Morton St, Queanbeyan 2620|
39 Parkview Crescent is located within the suburb of Jerrabomberra, which has a population of 9,508, a median age of 36 and an average household density of 3.1 people.