Flemings Harden are pleased to present 39 McMahon Street, Galong to the market for sale.
Set on 5,880sqm (1.45acres) total land area and with a modern home built in 2012, this great property has all you would ever need. The home is comprised of three large bedrooms, open-plan kitchen and dining adjacent to a large lounge room. Outside the property has a large garage with the potential to house 4 cars and an additional shed that could be used as a shop front or for storage.
The block itself is on 6 titles and is fully fenced into paddocks to provide for a versatile lifestyle. The town of Galong provides a quiet and peaceful location that has increased in popularity over the years due to its charming village appeal and its proximity to Canberra.
- Modern home (built 2012)
- 1.45 acres (5880sqm)
- Lounge with comfortable all year living with slow combustion wood fire, split system air conditioner, and two ceiling fans
- Open kitchen with dining with a walk in pantry, stainless steel appliances and ceiling fan to dining
- Large laundry with ample storage and external access
- Bathroom with seperate toilet, seperate sink area and seperate bathroom with a bath tub and shower
- Three bedrooms, all with built in wardrobes and ceiling fans
- 5x5 deck outside with ramp access
- Connected to town water
- Bio septic (econocycle)
- 3x 5000L water tanks, one is plumbed to laundry and toilet, other two are for gardening and paddock use
- 12x7 garage with two roller doors
- Outside there are multiple sheds including large wood shed/storage shed and chicken coup
- 6x7 shed with 2m alcove that can be used as a shop or business. Has NBN connection, aircon and fans
- 10x solar panels on house (3kw) with inverter up to 5kw
- Solar hot water
- No restrictions on building on all 6 blocks
Get in touch to arrange a private inspection today.
There is currently no sale history available for 39 McMahon Street.
39 McMahon Street is located within the suburb of Galong, which has a population of 224, a median age of 45 and an average household density of 2.2 people.