1 / 37
Next Inspection -
DUE TO COVID RESTRICTIONS - YOU MUST CALL TO BOOK IN FOR THE TIME SLOT TO VIEW 1 ON 1.
Please contact Gurjant 0497 000 007 or Abhi 0404 525 998 for further details or to arrange your personal inspection.
New Door properties is proud to present 39 McCredie Street in the picturesque suburb - Taylor.
There are plenty of features in this house to make a blanket statement about it being "breathtaking". Upon viewing this property, you will appreciate the love and care by which the first owner has kept the home. This architect designed home stands out with its modern detailed facade, and a commitment to high end inclusions and finishes to the very last detail it is now ready and waiting for those who are looking for a beautiful new family home in a popular location.
Offering a stunning, North facing formal living area, four bedrooms including spacious master suite, theatre room, spacious family and dining area, common sitting room all unfolding over two levels, and provides superlative comfort and luxury.
Open plan casual living can only be described as spectacular, the magnificent kitchen showcases a stone island bench with waterfalls. Top of the range appliances include Bosch oven, microwave, 900 mm cooktop, Fisher and Paykel dishwasher & Schweigen range-hood. Comfort is assured throughout by the ducted reverse cycle air conditioning system with two zones.
Casual living is continuous with an outdoor space designed for entertainment with the family. Also, nature is just on the doorstep of this fabulous location, with a walking/cycling pathway running along with parameter, park is just on a walking distance. Taylor school is only a short walk away & It is just a short drive to all the facilities of Gungahlin marketplace and the light rail terminals.
• Modern façade
• Four bedrooms
• Extra-large master bedroom with balcony
• Three bathroom
• Rumpus/ Theatre room
• Multiple living areas
• Electric fire place
• Quality timber features
• LED lights throughout the house
• Video intercom
• Stone island bench with waterfalls
• Walk in pantry with all custom joinery
• Schweigen under-mount ducted range-hood
• Fisher & Paykel double door dishwasher
• Bosch induction cooktop
• Bosch twin 600 mm oven & Microwave
• Timber Flooring in living areas
• Carpet in bedrooms
• Separate laundry
• Quality bathrooms with Phoenix tap-ware
• Heated towel rails
• 2.70 m ceiling in lower living
• 2.55 m ceiling in upper living
• Double glazed windows
• 6 Security Cameras
• Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling with zones
• Separate hot water systems for upstairs and downstairs
• Tiled alfresco with custom joinery
• Low maintenance landscaped backyard.
• Concrete all around the house.
• Rainwater tank
• Double garage
• NBN connected
Property Information :
• Lower Living : 141.20 m2 (approx...)
• Upper Living : 92.32 m2 (approx...)
• Garage : 43.73 m2 (approx...)
• Alfresco : 25.27 m2 (approx...)
• Balcony : 7.27 m2 (approx...)
• Porch : 5.86 m2 (approx...)
• House Size : 315.64 m2 (approx...)
• Block Size : 555.00 m2 (approx..)
There is currently no sale history available for 39 Mccredie Street.
39 Mccredie Street TAYLOR, ACT 2913 has 8 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Ngunnawal Primary.
|2.26 km||Ngunnawal Primary||Unaipon Crescent, Ngunnawal|
|2.77 km||Good Shepherd Primary School||Burdekin Avenue, Amaroo|
|3.04 km||Amaroo School||Katherine Avenue, Amaroo|
|3.24 km||Holy Spirit Primary||Kelleway Avenue, Nicholls|
|3.35 km||Gold Creek School||Kelleway Street, Nicholls|
|3.77 km||Neville Bonner Primary School||Mabo Boulevard, Bonner|
|4.67 km||Burgmann Anglican School - Valley Campus||Cnr Gungahlin Drive & The Valley Avenue, Gungahlin|
|4.75 km||Gungahlin College||Gozzard Street, Gungahlin|