PLEASE NOTE: Vendor has requested best and final offers by Wednesday the 24th of February at 9am.
Please note: Due to the current COVID19 situation you will be requested to check in via the CBR app for contact tracing purposes. You will still be requested by the agent to provide a name and number at the door prior to entry separately. We apologies for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your patience as well as helping our staff and buyers keep safe.
Poised on the first level in a popular complex, this well presented apartment captures an optimum north facing aspect infusing an abundance of natural light. Its desirably central location is steps to the light rail and close to cafés, shops and amenities.
- Airy open plan living and dining room plus a distinct study
- Living extends to a sunny balcony for relaxed entertaining
- Generous kitchen fitted with stone benches and gas cooktop
- Designed with no shared walls plus windows on most sides
- Spacious and bright bedroom includes a built-in wardrobe
- Classic modern bathroom and a laundry adjoining the garage
- Lock-up garage plus car space, internal access to apartment
- Low maintenance lifestyle in a private and peaceful setting
- Perfect opportunity for first homebuyers or astute investors
- Sought-after area, close to schools, transport at the door
Please Note: This property is currently tenanted until the 5th of March 2021
The Apartment at 39/128 Flemington Road HARRISON, ACT 2914 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $305,000 on 15 April 2011.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
39/128 Flemington Road HARRISON, ACT 2914 has 18 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Franklin Early Childhood School.
|0.97 km||Franklin Early Childhood School||Oodgeroo Avenue, Franklin|
|1.12 km||Harrison School||Nullabor Avenue, Harrison|
|2.75 km||Palmerston District Primary||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|2.75 km||Gungahlin Primary Introductory English Centre (at Palmerston District Primary School)||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|2.85 km||Gungahlin College||Gozzard Street, Gungahlin|
|3.04 km||Burgmann Anglican School - Valley Campus||Cnr Gungahlin Drive & The Valley Avenue, Gungahlin|
|3.54 km||Majura Primary||Knox Street, Watson|
|3.67 km||Kaleen Primary||Ashburton Circuit, Kaleen|
|3.93 km||St Michael's Primary||Tyrell Circuit, Kaleen|
|4.40 km||Rosary Primary||Fleming Street, Watson|
39/128 Flemington Road is located within the suburb of Harrison, which has a population of 7,687, a median age of 29 and an average household density of 2.9 people.