In the heart of Woden, this stylish residence offers a superb inner city lifestyle with a fabulous location and stunning views!
Located on the 21st floor of the Grand Central Towers, this desirable apartment comprises of a large bed, 1 bathroom offering quality finishes and a well thought out floor plan. Added features are ducted air-conditioning throughout including an outdoor balcony showcasing stunning views.
Grand Central Towers is expected to be completed by the end of 2020 which means now is the perfect time for you to secure yourself a perfect home or a great investment with an even greater return yielding approximately 7%. Grand Central Towers will be completed with high quality inclusions and stunning amenities including a full-size pool on the 5th Floor
The floor plan is both stylish and practical making it ideal for any live-in owner that is looking for a brand-new home or investor looking for a perfect property to grow their portfolio.
Call Jane for further details 0408 662 119
- Open plan living with access to the balcony with amazing views from the 21st floor
- Ducted heating and cooling
- Frosted sliding door to the bedroom
- SMEG appliances
- Stone bench tops to the kitchen
- The bedroom includes built in robes
- European laundry with Fisher and Paykel dryer
- Fully tiled bathroom
- Intercom system
- Card controlled access
Grand Central complex features;
- Infinity pool and deck entertaining area with northerly views from level 5
- Tranquil rooftop retreat with reflection pond
- Resident gym, dining room, lounge and library
- Restricted resident parking, car wash and bike workshop.
- 6 lifts in the building, 3 for each wing
- Climate-controlled wine cellar
There is currently no sale history available for 386/15 Bowes Street.
386/15 Bowes Street PHILLIP, ACT 2606 has 41 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Canberra College.
|0.45 km||Canberra College||Launceston Street, Phillip|
|0.75 km||St's Peter & Paul||Wisdom Street, Garran|
|0.99 km||Malkara School||Wisdom Street, Garran|
|1.00 km||Lyons Early Childhood School||Tarraleah Crescent, Lyons|
|1.27 km||Hospital School (The)/Canberra Hospital||Yamba Drive, Garran|
|1.45 km||Southside Primary Introductory English Centre (at Hughes Primary School)||Kent Street, Hughes|
|1.45 km||Hughes Primary||Kent Street, Hughes|
|1.49 km||Garran Primary||Gilmore Crescent, Garran|
|1.52 km||Curtin Primary||Theodore Street, Curtin|
|1.55 km||Marist College Canberra||Marr Street, Pearce|
386/15 Bowes Street is located within the suburb of Phillip, which has a population of 2,936, a median age of 32 and an average household density of 1.9 people.