1 / 30
Next Inspection -
Just 10 minutes north of Gundaroo village is this lovely family home situated in the quiet and secluded area of Wells Place, Bellmount Forest. The homestead was built by the current owners to accommodate a growing family and has resulted in a large open plan living and dining area with a very spacious kitchen, separate rumpus room and five generous bedrooms. Adding to the home is the slow combustion fire place that is vented to two of the bedrooms, ducted evaporative air conditioning throughout and a large 8m x 8m covered deck, the perfect place to entertain family and friends while overlooking the neighbouring country side.
Outside you will find plenty of room for the children to run and play on the 6,070sqm allotment. A large pergola is located off the 12m x 7m shed and is equipped with a pizza oven and fire pit, ideal for those cool winter nights. For the garden enthusiasts there is a very large enclosed vegetable garden, awaiting your touch to grow an array of vegetables. Further features include the 10m x 7m machinery shed, large dog run, bore and a 5kw solar system.
What sets this property apart is the opportunity of dual occupancy, ideal for those wanting to build a second dwelling for family or investment opportunity.
- Slow combustion fire place
- Ducted evaporative air conditioning
- Instant gas hot water
- 97,000 litre rain water tank
- R2 insulation in walls and R4 in ceiling
- Internal access to 4 car garage
- Bore with 2 year old pump
- 14m x 7m shed with workshop
- 12m x 7m machinery shed
- School bus departs from front gate to Canberra, Queanbeyan and Yass schools
- A short 8 minute drive to Gundaroo Village and under 45 minutes to Canberra
- 13 minutes to Gunning Village
There is currently no sale history available for 38 Wells Place.
38 Wells Place is located within the suburb of Bellmount Forest, which has a population of 114, a median age of 46 and an average household density of 2.6 people.