1 / 25
Curated impeccably for the modern family lifestyle and surrounded by other quality homes, this six year old contemporary residence offers expansive proportions, luxurious finishes and a sense of sophisticated style. Meticulously maintained both inside and out, it offers a premium kitchen with marble benchtops, timber flooring to the living areas, a gas fireplace in the formal lounge and two designer bathrooms. The large rear deck provides a prime position for effortless entertaining, while thoughtfully landscaped low-maintenance gardens complete this desirable opportunity.
- 223sqm of living area, 44sqm garage (approx.)
- Designer kitchen with Marble and Smeg appliances and walk-in pantry
- Spotted gum timber flooring throughout living areas
- Custom joinery throughout
- Formal lounge with feature gas fireplace opening out front terrace
- Segregated master bedroom with electric fireplace, walk-in robe and ensuite
- Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling
- Privacy and block out roller blinds
- Timber deck perfect for entertaining
- Low maintenance landscaped gardens
- Conveniently located close to quality schooling, an array of shops, major roadways and public transport
The House at 38 Thunder Circuit HARRISON, ACT 2914 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $283,000 on 29 March 2011.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
38 Thunder Circuit HARRISON, ACT 2914 has 13 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Harrison School.
|1.26 km||Harrison School||Nullabor Avenue, Harrison|
|1.95 km||Franklin Early Childhood School||Oodgeroo Avenue, Franklin|
|3.53 km||Gungahlin College||Gozzard Street, Gungahlin|
|3.78 km||Majura Primary||Knox Street, Watson|
|3.88 km||Palmerston District Primary||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|3.88 km||Gungahlin Primary Introductory English Centre (at Palmerston District Primary School)||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|3.94 km||Burgmann Anglican School - Valley Campus||Cnr Gungahlin Drive & The Valley Avenue, Gungahlin|
|4.65 km||Rosary Primary||Fleming Street, Watson|
|4.88 km||Alternative Education Program/Dickson College||Phillip Avenue, Dickson|
|4.88 km||Kaleen Primary||Ashburton Circuit, Kaleen|
38 Thunder Circuit is located within the suburb of Harrison, which has a population of 7,687, a median age of 29 and an average household density of 2.9 people.