1 / 24
Next Inspection -
Be ahead of the rest with My Zango
With an emphasis on sophistication and minimalistic style, this five bedroom family home has been meticulously designed to embrace natural light and open plan living. Boasting 282sqm of living space, a stunning alfresco dining area and a designer kitchen, this gorgeous residence is sure to appeal to modern families and entertainers alike.
A feeling of additional space is provided to the home courtesy of the raised 2.7 ceilings, north-facing living areas and versatile layout. Enjoy a quiet moment in the sun-drenched formal lounge room, which could double as a formal dining space or spend a night in with the kids watching movies in the family room. All on beautifully landscaped 673sqm block siding an ope
- Spacious multi-level design, 3x separate living areas
- Grand proportions offering a multitude of lifestyle options
- Superb formal lounge area, segregated with views, video intercom
- Double glazed windows, Security cameras, privacy and block out blinds
- Luxurious kitchen with double draw dishwasher, 40mm stone
- Gas cooktop, dual ovens, stainless appliances, massive butlers pantry
- Theatre or formal lounge with surround sound and views to the reserve
- King-sized master suite, walk-in robe and designer ensuite, private balcony
- Covered alfresco with fully outdoor kitchen, aluminium plantation shutters
- Family friendly backyard on one of Moncrieff largest blocks with fully colour bond fencing and easy care grounds
- Huge 2 car auto garage with internal access and storage area
The land value history at 38 Ruby Hunter Rise MONCRIEFF, ACT 2914 has the most recent growth rate of 2.31%, giving an unimproved land value of $346,000.
The House at 38 Ruby Hunter Rise MONCRIEFF, ACT 2914 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $430,000 on 27 June 2017.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
38 Ruby Hunter Rise MONCRIEFF, ACT 2914 has 12 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Good Shepherd Primary School.
|0.64 km||Good Shepherd Primary School||Burdekin Avenue, Amaroo|
|0.95 km||Ngunnawal Primary||Unaipon Crescent, Ngunnawal|
|1.00 km||Amaroo School||Katherine Avenue, Amaroo|
|1.92 km||Neville Bonner Primary School||Mabo Boulevard, Bonner|
|2.48 km||Holy Spirit Primary||Kelleway Avenue, Nicholls|
|2.65 km||Gold Creek School||Kelleway Street, Nicholls|
|2.76 km||Gungahlin College||Gozzard Street, Gungahlin|
|2.89 km||Burgmann Anglican School - Valley Campus||Cnr Gungahlin Drive & The Valley Avenue, Gungahlin|
|3.85 km||Palmerston District Primary||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|3.85 km||Gungahlin Primary Introductory English Centre (at Palmerston District Primary School)||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
38 Ruby Hunter Rise is located within the suburb of Moncrieff, which has a population of 105, a median age of 29 and an average household density of 2.9 people.