1 / 18
Be ahead of the rest with My Zango
Just 10 mins from Goulburn via a sealed road, this property should tick all the boxes for a wonderful rural lifestyle.
* 419 acres or 169.80 ha, 11 freehold titles
* Balance of recreational and grazing land
* Undulating rolling countryside, sheltered and private
* Outstanding views with building entitlement
* Fenced into 11 paddocks, 12 dams with very good catchments
* Easy access to sealed road frontage
Acreages of this size close to Goulburn are very hard to find. Call Garry Hall on 0425 301 644 or John Connell on 0468 919 380 to arrange your inspection.
There is currently no sale history available for 38 Murdochs Lane.
38 Murdochs Lane is located within the suburb of Goulburn, which has a population of 22,419, a median age of 40 and an average household density of 2.3 people.