1 / 23
Next Inspection -
Be ahead of the rest with My Zango
This striking new architect designed home has recently been completed. Just a stroll from bushland reserve on Mt. Majura and a light rail stop, it is situated in a superb location, with much regeneration underway in this early Canberra suburb.
Crisp professional landscaping right around the home complements the incredible contemporary façade with its steeply pitched roof and graceful proportions, a new home which really stands out. It is exceptional not only in its design, but also for innovative inclusions, and the uncompromising quality of the high end finishes throughout, which include double glazing.
Stepping into the wide entry and spectacular open plan living area, the high ceilings are what first capture the attention, and feature throughout the home. Stunning, Victorian Ash solid timber flooring flows from the entry into living areas.
With the benefit of a separate entrance, a home office is positioned at the front of the residence, and a powder room is adjacent.
An incredible expanse of stone benchtop is showcased in the huge chef's kitchen, and above is an array of award winning, pendant light fittings. An impressive 900 mm stainless steel Omega oven with a five burner gas cooktop is a standout, and there is a dishwasher, double sink and a butler's pantry. The Italian splashback tiles are a newly released design and drawers are soft close.
With room to accommodate the largest setting, the dining area flows into a family room or lounge to one side, and continues into a massive second living area. A wall of sliding glass doors from each opens onto a covered pavilion, with a ceiling of the same height and LED downlighting.
Living areas and pavilions are designed to embrace the north aspect and the serene, private outlook over gardens and beyond, to a stand of magnificent established pine trees, creating an elegant setting for relaxing and entertaining on any scale!
The sumptuous master suite offers deep plush carpet and walk-through robes, leading to a swish ensuite. This features an extra-large shower and dual vanities. From the generously proportioned room, a wall of sliding glass doors open onto a second garden terrace.
Second, third and fourth bedrooms all feature built-in robes and quality carpet, while the oversized second bedroom overlooks the garden. The magnificent main bathroom has a luxurious feel, the walls finished in full height tiling, and offers a deep bath, an extra-large shower with rain shower head, and a separate powder room.
Hallway storage is endless, with a double linen press built to the full height of the wall. Two ducted reverse cycle air conditioning systems independently serve living areas and bedrooms.The large laundry features a wall of built-in storage and there is internal access to the double garage, equipped with a panel lift door.
Delights of living in this location are many! It is a stroll to Watson for coffee, fresh pastries and bread, and to the Farmers' Markets. Majura Primary, which offers the Stephanie Alexander garden program, is only a short walk. Enjoy the many nature trails around Mt. Majura, and of course a light rail stop is close by for a smooth, rapid trip into the City centre!
- New construction to innovative design by architect Ann Kako, set amidst professional landscaping
- High ceilings throughout enhance restful sense of space through open plan living and bedrooms
- Victorian Ash solid timber flooring extends from entry to spectacular open plan living areas
- Stunning chef's kitchen showcases vast benchtops, Omega 900 mm oven and 5 burner gas cooktop
- Award winning pendant light fittings by Norwegian designer Birger Dahl and Italian splashback tiles
- Soft close cabinetry, a walk-in butler's pantry, dishwasher and a double sink
- Living areas and pavilions maximise the north aspect and the serene, private outlook over gardens
- Two lounge areas open onto an elegant entertaining pavilion, for gatherings on any scale
- Independent Daikin ducted reverse cycle air conditioning systems serve living areas and bedrooms
- Luxurious master suite offers walk-through robes, ensuite and sliding doors to garden pavilion
- All bedrooms feature plush carpet and built-in robes, including oversized second bedroom
- High end finishes in main bathroom, with a deep bath, extra-large shower and a powder room
- Two hot water systems; Rinnai instantaneous and an electric unit
- Natural gas outlet for barbeque
- Office or study beside entry has its own outside access and there is an adjacent powder room
- Double glazing and wall insulation
- Crimsafe screens to sliding doors
- Internal access to garage through laundry, which is equipped with a massive amount of storage
- Double garage has an automatic panel lift door and a ducted vacuum unit installed
- Professionally landscaped gardens include a water tank and there is a gate in Colorbond fence
- Enviable location, a stroll from bushland reserves and a light rail stop, with access via gate
- Short walk to Majura Primary or Watson for coffee, pastries and bread, and to Farmers' Markets
Rates: $3,302.00 (approx)
UV: $ 515.000 (approx)
38 Molesworth Street WATSON, ACT 2602 has 2 current open for inspections scheduled, with the next inspection being Saturday October 31 from 12:15pm.
The land value history at 38 Molesworth Street WATSON, ACT 2602 has the most recent growth rate of 4.84%, giving an unimproved land value of $496,000.
There is currently no sale history available for 38 Molesworth Street.
38 Molesworth Street WATSON, ACT 2602 has 28 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Majura Primary.
|0.82 km||Majura Primary||Knox Street, Watson|
|1.65 km||Rosary Primary||Fleming Street, Watson|
|1.86 km||Alternative Education Program/Dickson College||Phillip Avenue, Dickson|
|1.91 km||Dickson College||Phillip Avenue, Dickson|
|1.91 km||Secondary Introductory English Centre (at Dickson College)||Phillip Avenue, Dickson|
|2.26 km||Blue Gum Community School||Maitland Street, Hackett|
|2.50 km||Emmaus Christian School||Davenport Street, Dickson|
|2.60 km||Northside Primary Introductory English Centre (at North Ainslie Primary School)||Majura Avenue, Ainslie|
|2.60 km||Ainslie North Primary||Majura Avenue, Ainslie|
|2.66 km||Daramalan College||Cowper Street, Dickson|
38 Molesworth Street is located within the suburb of Watson, which has a population of 5,862, a median age of 34 and an average household density of 2.4 people.