Centrally located separate title single level townhouse. Features a lounge-dining area, air-conditioned family room off a well appointed kitchen. 2 bedrooms both with built ins, bathroom with skylight, separate toilet & laundry with rear access to a private courtyard.
Including a carport, lockup storage and good off-street parking. It is a short stroll to the Florey shopping precinct, surgery, schools and churches and a quick bus trip to Belconnen Mall.
In need of some TLC but the basics are all here. No body corporate to deal with and far better than renting. Currently vacant and ready to occupy.
A chance to get into the market at a ground floor price or a start to your lucrative property portfolio.
• Single level 2 bedroom separate title townhouse
• Built in robes in both rooms
• Combined lounge-dining room with electric heating
• Kitchen with electronic appliances, pantry and skylight
• Air conditioned family area off the kitchen
• Separate bathroom with skylight and toilet
• Separate laundry with external access
• Single carport and storage shed
• Extra parking bay
• Front, side and rear courtyard areas
• Very close the shops, schools, public transport and churches
• Excellent on street bay parking areas across the road
• Currently vacant and ready to occupy
There is currently no sale history available for 38 Enright Crescent.
38 Enright Crescent FLOREY, ACT 2615 has 33 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Florey Primary.
|0.16 km||Florey Primary||Ratcliffe Crescent, Florey|
|1.07 km||St John the Apostle Primary||Pawsey Circuit, Florey|
|1.22 km||St Francis Xavier College||Barnard Circuit, Florey|
|1.48 km||Southern Cross Early Childhood School||Wirraway Crescent, Scullin|
|1.72 km||St Monica's Primary||Moynihan Street, Evatt|
|1.77 km||Melba Copland Secondary School||Conley Drive, Melba|
|1.79 km||Melba Copland Secondary School - Copland Campus Years 11 - 12||Copland Drive, Melba|
|1.81 km||St Matthew's Primary||Stutchbury Street, Page|
|1.91 km||Latham Primary||O'Loghlen Street, Latham|
|2.01 km||Miles Franklin Primary||Alderman Street, Evatt|
38 Enright Crescent is located within the suburb of Florey, which has a population of 4,764, a median age of 37 and an average household density of 2.6 people.