1 / 39
Be ahead of the rest with My Zango
Pronounced in an elevated position, set on the upper echelon of Davis Street. Offering an unmatchable location and a home with the ultimate in family entertaining. This could very well be the one you have been waiting for.
Nestled amongst manicured gardens, a sense of seclusion and privacy is instantly established. Beyond the facade, this gorgeous home offers an expansive and practical layout that we are sure will impress. As you enter the home you will be welcomed by a warm feeling of grandeur and beautiful hardwood Tasmanian Oak floors that continue throughout. Thoughtfully designed to enjoy everyday living across a single level. Generous formal lounge and dining rooms are framed with large windows overlooking the front terrace and across to the local playing fields. At the heart of the home is the modern kitchen with adjoining family room, showcasing quality finishes and flooded with northern natural light. Positioned to the rear of the home is the rumpus room, presenting a great entertaining space with access through the french doors to the outdoor sitting area and the northern sliding doors to the cosy courtyard. Comfortable master bedroom includes ensuite and being oriented to the east, captures picturesque sunrises. Each of the four bedrooms are finished with quality carpets and built in robes.
Offering complete privacy, the garden is an ideal setting for entertaining guests in both the sitting area or the courtyard. Screened by the immaculately maintained back hedge, the garden is complete with natives, exotics, fruit trees and the perfect lawn for children play. This is a garden that you will enjoy all year round as it blooms and attracts abundant bird life. Hidden out of sight is the clothesline, grapevine, vegetable patch and worm farm. Fully fenced with recently installed colourbond, the backyard will work for those with children and / or pets. Downstairs is a great addition to the expansive home and includes a multipurpose room, storage room, work shop and a three car garage with automatic doors and internal access. This home is not only functional but presents an exciting opportunity for the next owner.
Known to be a peaceful pocket by the residents of Davis Street, this is a very family friendly community where we are sure you will be warmly welcomed. Positioned with complete convenience to local amenities. Including the Weetangera and Hawker shops as well as the Jamison Mall. Sought after schools including Weetangera Primary, Hawker Primary, Belconnen High School and Hawker College are all close by too. Public transportation is easily accessible from the bus stop on Springvale Drive.
- Positioned in a peaceful pocket of the upper echelon of Davis Street
- Welcomed by a sense of grandeur and warm hardwood Tasmanian Oak floors
- This expansive floorplan offers multiple indoor and outdoor living areas
- Spacious formal lounge and dining room have a north easterly aspect
- Overlooking the front terrace that captures views across to the local oval
- Modern kitchen with adjoining family room, is flooded with northern natural light
- Quality finishes including stone benches, dishwasher and gas cooktop
- Master bedroom with ensuite aspects east and captures picturesque sunrises
- Each of the four bedrooms have quality cosy carpets and built-in robes
- Ducted evaporative cooling and gas heating throughout
- Double glazing installed to the street facing windows
- All bathrooms and the laundry have recently had a modern renovation
- Spacious rumpus room would be a great entertaining area or theatre room
- Access from the rumpus to the outdoor sitting area and the cosy courtyard
- Backyard offers complete privacy screened by immaculate hedge
- Great lawn for a game and a garden you will enjoy all year round
- Natives, exotics and fruit trees including lemon, apricot and plum
- Irrigation including in ground sprinklers all installed in the gardens
- Hidden clothesline, grapevine, vegetable patch and worm farm
- Spacious multipurpose room downstairs, with separate storage room
- Automatic triple car garage with internal access and built-in workshop
- Additional off street parking options for those with multiple vehicles
- Generous RZ2 block in an elevated position on the street
- Proximity to Weetangera and Hawker shops as well as Jamison Mall
- Great local school options as well as public transportation available
- The Pinnacle Nature Reserve at your doorstep in a lovely established area
- Local sporting oval at the end of the street
- Great location, family friendly community and welcoming neighbours
The land value history at 38 Davis Street WEETANGERA, ACT 2614 has not changed recently, having an unimproved land value of $610,000.
There is currently no sale history available for 38 Davis Street.
38 Davis Street WEETANGERA, ACT 2614 has 24 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Weetangera Primary.
|0.36 km||Weetangera Primary||Southwell Street, Weetangera|
|0.56 km||Belconnen High||Murranji Street, Hawker|
|0.92 km||Hawker Primary||Erldunda Cicuit, Hawker|
|0.99 km||St Matthew's Primary||Stutchbury Street, Page|
|1.10 km||Hawker College||Murranji Street, Hawker|
|1.34 km||Macquarie Primary||Bennelong Crescent, Macquarie|
|1.93 km||Southern Cross Early Childhood School||Wirraway Crescent, Scullin|
|2.62 km||Florey Primary||Ratcliffe Crescent, Florey|
|2.64 km||St John the Apostle Primary||Pawsey Circuit, Florey|
|2.72 km||Canberra High||Bindubi Street, Macquarie|
38 Davis Street is located within the suburb of Weetangera, which has a population of 2,576, a median age of 43 and an average household density of 2.9 people.