1 / 37
* Due to the current ACT lockdown restrictions, no inspections in person or via FaceTime/Zoom can be conducted. When restrictions regarding inspections are changed or eased (in person or virtual) we will update all website listings.
This incredible opportunity has come to the market for the first time in its 26-year history. A builder's own home built to the highest standard of excellence and style.
A large family home surrounded by large verandahs and established gardens, this home will be sure to impress as soon as you walk through the door. Upon entry, you are welcomed into a large open family room with picturesque fireplace, perfect for family gatherings. This home has multiple formal and informal living areas for everyone to enjoy, including countless outdoor sitting areas.
A fully renovated kitchen overlooking the grounds boasts stone benches, gas cooking, dishwasher, oven and is the central heart of the home.
A grand master suite is a real showpiece of the home with views to a peaceful outlook a fully renovated ensuite and large walk-in robe. An additional three spacious bedrooms are located throughout the home.
The north facing, solar passive home is on an extremely private block with two dams, native gums and pristine natural bush surrounding the property. This property is home to plenty of native birds and wildlife that will become part and parcel with everyday life. The property is set on 5.337 hectares (13.1 acres) with the home set in the corner of the block.
- 4 bedrooms
- Verandah wraps around the majority of the home
- Double garage plus large workshop space plus two large studio/workrooms
- Large carport off garage suitable for caravan/horse float
- Master with large new en-suite and walk in robe
- Spacious lounge with bamboo wood flooring
- Formal dining with French door leading to alfresco
- Well-appointed new stone top kitchen
- Family room/kitchen with lovely views of the garden and beyond
- Large outdoor alfresco area under pergola
- Cosy slow combustion heating within brick chimney in lounge, split system in family room/kitchen, evaporative cooling throughout
- Solar hot water and solar power
- A mix of native and exotic gardens
- Bungendore village with cafes, antique shops 8 minutes away.
- 20 minutes to Queanbeyan and Dickson
- 212m² of internal living (excluding garage, workshops, and two studios)
- 2 Dams
- 3 Water tanks
- Water pump from Dam
There is currently no sale history available for 38 Clare Valley Place.
38 Clare Valley Place is located within the suburb of Wamboin, which has a population of 1,708, a median age of 44 and an average household density of 3 people.