Visually stunning and superbly appointed throughout, this impressive, dual level four bedroom residence is an idyllic retreat for the family entertainer. Flowing over 175sqm of internal living, it is cleverly designed with separate formal and informal living spaces which open to a private fully landscaped yard and dual entertaining areas.
- Visually stunning home
- Expansive floor plan offering many lifestyle options
- 175.31sqm of internal living area (213.31sqm incl. garage)
- Stylish bamboo flooring combined with soft elegant tones
- Impressive inclusions throughout all in excellent condition
- Chic kitchen, stone tops, 750mm 5x burner gas cooktop, Bosch appliances
- Superb master suite, large walk in robe, quality bathroom
- Remaining bedrooms all of good size all with built in robes
- Quality bathroom and ensuite
- Ducted and zoned (7 x zones) RC/AC (Heating and Cooling)
- In-built gas fire place to family room
- Security alarm system
- Dual entertaining areas onto private easy care yard
- Feature sandstone retaining walls
- Very popular estate with easy access to Dickson and the City
This property will be going to Auction via our online platform AuctionNow.
Please copy the below link to your web browser to register your interest or contact your agent for further assistance.
In accordance with ACT Government health guidelines, we will be conducting in-person private inspections by prior appointment only, limited numbers apply.
The House at 38 Casilda Street HARRISON, ACT 2914 has been sold 2 times before, with the most recent sale being for $756,000 on 10 November 2017.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
38 Casilda Street HARRISON, ACT 2914 has 13 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Harrison School.
|1.35 km||Harrison School||Nullabor Avenue, Harrison|
|1.93 km||Franklin Early Childhood School||Oodgeroo Avenue, Franklin|
|3.55 km||Majura Primary||Knox Street, Watson|
|3.60 km||Gungahlin College||Gozzard Street, Gungahlin|
|3.85 km||Palmerston District Primary||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|3.85 km||Gungahlin Primary Introductory English Centre (at Palmerston District Primary School)||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|3.97 km||Burgmann Anglican School - Valley Campus||Cnr Gungahlin Drive & The Valley Avenue, Gungahlin|
|4.43 km||Rosary Primary||Fleming Street, Watson|
|4.66 km||Alternative Education Program/Dickson College||Phillip Avenue, Dickson|
|4.71 km||Kaleen Primary||Ashburton Circuit, Kaleen|
38 Casilda Street is located within the suburb of Harrison, which has a population of 7,687, a median age of 29 and an average household density of 2.9 people.