Presenting on an elevated & sundrenched aspect in the beautiful village of Colo Vale. This welcoming home offers the growing family or investor a wonderful opportunity to secure value in the highly sought after Southern Highlands Region
This generous property has it all with room to grow on a low maintenance 898sqm block with 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms & 4 living areas.
- 4 generous size bedrooms all with built-ins - master with WIR & Ensuite
- Open plan living areas with light & space throughout
- Premium quality timber flooring along with separate media & rumpus rooms
- Clever kitchen area with modern appliances plus a cosy slow combustion fire for those cooler months
- Inviting covered alfresco entertaining area
- Energy efficient reverse cycle air conditioning & full insulation
- Oversized 2.5 car garage
- Spacious craft studio/secure shed at rear of property
- 898sqm grounds
Colo Vale is a beautiful destination in the Southern Highlands - just minutes to the town of Mittagong, & around an hour to the city/airport via the Hume freeway & even less to the pristine beaches of the South Coast.
Find out more today - contact BRENDAN WATSON on 0406 397 397 or email [email protected] for further information on this wonderful property.
The land value history at 38 Banksia Street COLO VALE, NSW 2575 has the most recent growth rate of -11.26%, giving an unimproved land value of $293,000.
The House at 38 Banksia Street COLO VALE, NSW 2575 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $760,000 on 30 January 2018.
38 Banksia Street COLO VALE, NSW 2575 has 2 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Colo Vale Public School.
38 Banksia Street is located within the suburb of Colo Vale, which has a population of 1,618, a median age of 39 and an average household density of 2.9 people.