This impeccable freshly painted three storey residence is constructed with quality workmanship and completed with a stylish list of inclusions. Located on the light rail corridor and featuring stunning direct views of open space and pond from each floor, place this property at the top of your inspection list!
Immaculately presented and owner occupied since brand new, the home is designed for the family with open plan living areas with 2.8m ceilings, generous stone bench top kitchen, four spacious bedrooms, two bathrooms plus powder room along with a double garage.
You will appreciate the high-quality spotted gum hardwood flooring, well maintained carpets and blinds along with the ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling.
An impressive low maintenance courtyard is colourful with plantings and perfect for outdoor entertaining with a feature deck and quality built in BBQ.
Conveniently located a short stroll to Harrison Schools, Woolworths and an array of shops, major road ways and public transport, don’t miss the opportunity to view this quality home.
Property features include:
• Generous kitchen with large stone bench space, ample cupboards, quality Ariston appliances including 750mm gas cooktop, rangehood and 600mm oven, fully integrated microwave and dishwasher
• Master bedroom with walk in robe and ensuite with floor to ceiling tiling
• Three additional spacious bedrooms
• Mirrored robes to bedroom 2 and 3
• Walk in robe to bedroom 4
• Main bathroom with separate bath and shower
• Separate toilet
• Ground floor powder room
• Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling
• Quality spotted gum hardwood flooring, blinds and carpet
• European laundry with laundry chute
• Low maintenance courtyard perfect for entertaining with built in BBQ and deck
• Double garage with internal access and remote access
• Gas continuous hot water system
• Light rail stop a short stroll from the front door
• So close to Mother Teresa and Harrison Public Schools; Harrison Early Childhood Centre; and easy access to Burgmann Anglican School and Gungahlin College
• Well maintained Artego pool, BBQ Area and communal garden
• Water tanks to Artego development for common area irrigation
In response to Covid-19, social distancing of 1.5m - 2m must be observed. Please practice good hygiene and refrain from entry if exhibiting any symptoms. We will collect the names + details of all attendees to allow for contact tracing if required.
As a result of this, the wait time to look through may increase and we ask attendees to be prepared for a slight delay and to factor this into your open home schedule. We would ask that only essential people come with you to open homes to limit large groups.
The Townhouse at 38/224 Flemington Road HARRISON, ACT 2914 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $489,000 on 3 December 2014.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
38/224 Flemington Road HARRISON, ACT 2914 has 15 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Harrison School.
|0.27 km||Harrison School||Nullabor Avenue, Harrison|
|1.09 km||Franklin Early Childhood School||Oodgeroo Avenue, Franklin|
|2.11 km||Gungahlin College||Gozzard Street, Gungahlin|
|2.62 km||Burgmann Anglican School - Valley Campus||Cnr Gungahlin Drive & The Valley Avenue, Gungahlin|
|2.83 km||Palmerston District Primary||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|2.83 km||Gungahlin Primary Introductory English Centre (at Palmerston District Primary School)||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|3.92 km||Neville Bonner Primary School||Mabo Boulevard, Bonner|
|3.98 km||Amaroo School||Katherine Avenue, Amaroo|
|4.01 km||Good Shepherd Primary School||Burdekin Avenue, Amaroo|
|4.61 km||Ngunnawal Primary||Unaipon Crescent, Ngunnawal|
38/224 Flemington Road is located within the suburb of Harrison, which has a population of 7,687, a median age of 29 and an average household density of 2.9 people.