Perfectly situated in a highly sought after, quality development, "Federation Park", is this updated, free-standing townhouse offering ample space for comfortable and private living. On entering this beautiful home, you will be amazed by the ambience this property exudes, from the stunning timber floating floor right through to the striking modern kitchen with stone benchtops and Smeg appliances.
Situated only moments away from Tuggeranong Town Centre, this single level, three-bedroom home features recently painted interiors, large separate living room, kitchen overlooking open-plan dining and family room, modern bathroom and ensuite with quality fittings, laundry, double garage and a fabulous outdoor entertaining area with a huge, covered deck.
Offering the ultimate low-maintenance lifestyle, this home is ideal for someone who is needing to downsize, the young family or the discerning investor. A great home in a fantastic location close to schools, bus stops and all amenities with nothing to do but move in.
- Located in a highly sought after, quality development "Federation Park"
- Freestanding, single level spacious townhouse
- 3 large bedrooms, all with built-in-robes
- Separate, spacious living room
- Dining room
- Large updated open-plan kitchen with a waterfall island stone benchtop
- Quality Smeg appliances and stone benchtops
- 900mm cooktop, rangehood, oven and dishwasher
- Updated bathroom and ensuite
- Double garage with undercover access and remote control door
- Ducted reverse-cycle heating and cooling
- LED downlights
- Floating timber flooring and near new carpets
- Secure backyard
- Large covered entertaining deck
- Natural décor throughout
- Well-maintained low maintenance gardens
- Just minutes away from the Tuggeranong Town Centre, local shops, schools
and public transport
- Easy access to major roads such as Tuggeranong Parkway, Monaro Highway
along with many bike paths and walking trails
- A comfortable walk to Lake Tuggeranong and the Tuggeranong Town Centre
- Perfect for someone who is needing to downsize, the young family or the
- Nothing to do but move in
38/156 Clive Steele Avenue MONASH, ACT 2904 has 2 current open for inspections scheduled, with the next inspection being Saturday June 19 from 02:00pm.
The Townhouse at 38/156 Clive Steele Avenue MONASH, ACT 2904 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $410,000 on 14 December 2012.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
38/156 Clive Steele Avenue MONASH, ACT 2904 has 31 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Monash Primary.
|0.51 km||Monash Primary||Corlette Crescent, Monash|
|1.04 km||Trinity Christian School||McBryde Crescent, Wanniassa|
|1.05 km||St Mary MacKillop College - Isabella Plains Campus||Ellerston Avenue, Isabella Plains|
|1.31 km||Isabella Plains Early Childhood School||Ellerston Avenue, Isabella Plains|
|1.46 km||St Mary MacKillop College - Wanniassa Campus||Mackinnon Street, Wanniassa|
|1.60 km||Lake Tuggeranong College||Cowlishaw Street, Tuggeranong|
|1.60 km||Bonython Primary||Hurtle Avenue, Bonython|
|1.97 km||Erindale College||McBryde Crescent, Wanniassa|
|2.38 km||Gowrie Primary||Jeffries Street, Gowrie|
|2.47 km||Covenant Christian School||Woodcock Drive, Gordon|
38/156 Clive Steele Avenue is located within the suburb of Monash, which has a population of 5,431, a median age of 43 and an average household density of 2.5 people.