Positioned in one of Canberra's most sought after Inner South suburbs & within the tightly-held 'Axiol' complex, this immaculately presented 2 bedroom apartment is only minutes away from the renowned restaurant & cafe precincts of Kingston and Manuka. The supreme location will easily keep you socially connected while providing a private place to relax when you're home.
The apartment itself is located on Level 4 and is situated at thr rear corner, which means you have windows on the side of the apartment, in addition to the large balcony with glorious views. The apartment only shares one wall with another apartment.
If you're looking for a near new immaculately presented Inner South apartment to rent or live in, this could be the one.
• 2 bedroom apartment within boutique & tightly held 'Axiol' complex
• Spacious kitchen with stone benchtops, stainless steel appliances, electric cooktop & oven, ducted rangehood, integrated dishwasher and ample cupboard space
• Light filled open plan living area
• Segregated bedrooms
• Main bedroom features built-in robe and ensuite will easy access to the balcony
• Large laundry conveniently located off the kitchen – multi use space
• Ducted reverse-cycle heating & cooling
• Downlighting throughout lower floor
• 2 allocated car spaces in basement plus bike storage
• 4 visitor carparks
• 8 minute walk to Manuka Oval, 2 minute walk to Manuka restaurant & café precinct, 2 minute drive to Kingston shops, restaurants & bars
The Unit at 38/109 Canberra Avenue GRIFFITH, ACT 2603 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $525,000 on 26 November 2014.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
38/109 Canberra Avenue GRIFFITH, ACT 2603 has 25 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being St Edmund's College.
|0.21 km||St Edmund's College||Canberra Avenue, Griffith|
|0.29 km||St Clare's College||McMillan Crescent, Griffith|
|0.92 km||Narrabundah Early Childhood School||Kootara Crescent, Narrabundah|
|1.37 km||Telopea Park School||New South Wales Crescent, Barton|
|1.47 km||St Benedict's Primary||Tallara Parkway, Narrabundah|
|1.60 km||Narrabundah College||Jerrabomberra Avenue, Narrabundah|
|1.94 km||Forrest Primary||National Circuit, Forrest|
|2.19 km||Canberra Grammar School||Monaro Crescent, Red Hill|
|2.27 km||Canberra Grammar School - Junior school campus||Alexander Street, Red Hill|
|2.27 km||Canberra Grammar School - Southside - early childhood campus||Alexander Street, Red Hill|
38/109 Canberra Avenue is located within the suburb of Griffith, which has a population of 4,575, a median age of 40 and an average household density of 2.1 people.