*** Please go to https://raywhitecanberra.com.au/watch-our-auctions-live to watch the auction ***
In accordance with ACT Government health guidelines, unfortunately, we will not be conducting in-person open homes or auctions at this time. We will be conducting auctions through our online platform. Please contact your agent for further information.
AUCTION WILL COMMENCE ONLINE ON SATURDAY 14th AUGUST AT 2:00PM.
Awaiting you is 37 William Cooper Avenue, Bonner. Your ideal opportunity to create your own space as a first home buyer or downsizer. Or an attractive investment opportunity in prime location that cannot be missed.
The home presents you with an affordable opportunity to make an entrance into the current competitive property market. One of the home's best features is its prime location, opposite to schools, bus stop and an array of shops including a Woolworth which is designed to make your life juggle that much easier and more convenient in every aspect. In fact, the home's location had attracted many interested renters in the past who were looking for easy access to school, shops and public transport.
The property has been refreshed by the owner with newly installed CARPET, a fresh coat of PAINT, further complimented by modern finishes throughout. It is also rare that a property in this size bracket offers a private alfresco area with a built-in barbeque that links the outside with the inside, making Sunday afternoons with family and friends the perfect retreat from a busy week.
The suburb of Bonner is perfect for those who love the outdoors, you will appreciate a wide variety of amenities within walking distance to home.
Bonner also offers many playgrounds for the kids to explore and Bonner & Amaroo playing fields are close by which will provide a great space to kick the ball around with the family.
** PLEASE NOTE THIS PROPERTY WILL GO TO AUCTION ON SITE, SATURDAY, 14TH AUGUST AT 1.30PM.
The home's key features that you will love:
- Two generous double-sized bedrooms, with spacious built-in wardrobes to both
- Balcony to the master bedroom
- Separate living & dining room with a split system air conditioning and a radiator heater
- Study nook, downlights downstairs, high ceilings
- Fresh paint & newly installed carpet
- Large bathroom with bathtub
- Internal laundry with a powder room downstairs
- Rear pergola with built in BBQ
- Double-space carport with two automatic door, rear garden shed
- Easy to maintain garden and grass in the backyard
- Separate titled home, with no strata fee.
- Cross the road to Neville Bonner Public School
- Approx. 100m & 250m to Bus Stop
- Approx. 250m walk to Bonner shopping village w/ Woolworths
- Approx. 450m walk to Bonner district playing fields & children's playground
- Approx. 6 minutes drive to Gungahlin Town Centre
The House at 37 William Cooper Avenue BONNER, ACT 2914 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $451,000 on 22 December 2017.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
37 William Cooper Avenue BONNER, ACT 2914 has 12 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Neville Bonner Primary School.
|0.19 km||Neville Bonner Primary School||Mabo Boulevard, Bonner|
|0.94 km||Amaroo School||Katherine Avenue, Amaroo|
|1.53 km||Good Shepherd Primary School||Burdekin Avenue, Amaroo|
|2.64 km||Gungahlin College||Gozzard Street, Gungahlin|
|2.66 km||Ngunnawal Primary||Unaipon Crescent, Ngunnawal|
|3.22 km||Burgmann Anglican School - Valley Campus||Cnr Gungahlin Drive & The Valley Avenue, Gungahlin|
|3.97 km||Holy Spirit Primary||Kelleway Avenue, Nicholls|
|4.00 km||Harrison School||Nullabor Avenue, Harrison|
|4.15 km||Gold Creek School||Kelleway Street, Nicholls|
|4.18 km||Franklin Early Childhood School||Oodgeroo Avenue, Franklin|
37 William Cooper Avenue is located within the suburb of Bonner, which has a population of 6,730, a median age of 30 and an average household density of 3.3 people.