This separate title townhouse is situated in a fantastic location overlooking an oval, at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac, just a short walk from Lake Ginninderra and all the facilities you could wish for!
The well-presented home enjoys a northerly aspect and a private sunny outlook.
Brushwood fencing encloses the front courtyard and the front door accesses the open plan living area, which takes in the tranquil views over parkland. The north aspect offers plenty of natural light and invites sunlight to pour in over the cooler months. Brand new carpet has been laid through the living area and there is a slimline electric wall heater.
The kitchen features a gas oven cooktop, space for a dishwasher and breakfast bar.
From the living room, a sliding door opens onto the private entertaining area, partly sheltered by a freshly painted pergola, where you can relax and enjoy the surroundings. On the upper level, the light filled master bedroom takes full advantage of the views over the oval and treetops, and offers a wall of built-in robes. Other bedrooms also have robes, while the spacious bathroom features a bath, w/c and an updated shower with new tiling.
There is a separate powder room adjacent to the laundry on the lower level.
The garage offers the convenience of internal access, and an auto roller door.
There is an additional off-street parking space as well as a visitor parking opposite.
With direct access onto a pathway alongside the oval, it is a short pleasant walk to the University of Canberra, Radford College, cafes, restaurants and the lake, Belconnen Markets, all the shopping facilities of Belconnen, the Cisac pool/gym and the nearby Gossan Hill nature reserve. It is also only a quick stroll to a children's playground.
Well-presented and comfortable, while still offering some scope for your personal finishing touches, the home is an appealing opportunity to enter the market, with the advantage of separate title and a superb location!
- Separate title townhouse at end of a quiet cul-de-sac with parkland views
- Fantastic location, just a short walk to the University of Canberra, Radford College, cafes, restaurants, Westfield and the lake, and just a stroll to a children's playground
- North facing, open plan living area opens onto private entertaining space
- Well presented, with brand new carpet in living area, downlighting and a slimline wall heater
- Kitchen offers a gas oven cooktop, space for a dishwasher and scenic outlook
- Upper level master bedroom takes advantage of northerly outlook over treetops and oval
- Built-in robes in all three bedrooms
- Spacious bathroom features a bath, re-tiled shower and a w/c
- Separate laundry and a powder room on lower level
- Gas hot water
- Internal access to garage, fitted with auto roller door
- Off-street parking space at front of property and a visitor parking spot opposite
- Attractive brushwood fencing screens front entry courtyard and entertaining area
- Freshly painted pergola over paved entertaining area in sunny courtyard with scenic views
- Proximity to Belconnen Markets, Bunnings, Cisac pool/gym and Gossan Hill nature reserve
- Bus stops at top of street and just a short drive to Calvary Hospital
Rates: $2,417.01 approx
UV: $310,000 approx
There is currently no sale history available for 37 Strong Place.
37 Strong Place BELCONNEN, ACT 2617 has 33 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Canberra High.
|0.54 km||Canberra High||Bindubi Street, Macquarie|
|0.87 km||University of Canberra - Senior Secondary College Lake Ginninderra||Emu Bank, Belconnen|
|0.99 km||St Vincent's Primary||Bindel Street, Aranda|
|1.21 km||Aranda Primary||Banambila Crescent, Aranda|
|1.32 km||Macquarie Primary||Bennelong Crescent, Macquarie|
|1.50 km||Radford College||College Street, Bruce|
|2.44 km||Weetangera Primary||Southwell Street, Weetangera|
|2.92 km||Maribyrnong Primary||Alberga Street, Kaleen|
|2.94 km||Florey Primary||Ratcliffe Crescent, Florey|
|2.95 km||St Matthew's Primary||Stutchbury Street, Page|
37 Strong Place is located within the suburb of Belconnen, which has a population of 6,657, a median age of 30 and an average household density of 1.9 people.