Positioned on the high side of one of the most sought-after streets in Bonner, this home is immaculately presented. Showcasing North facing entertainment and living areas, this property has everything a growing family requires.
Upon arrival, a wonderfully established garden beckons you inside, where life can be celebrated and your family can be embraced by a home that exemplifies the concept of family living.
Separate living areas give a growing family ample room when personal space is at a premium. Turn the television off and send the kids out to play in your secure backyard.
The master bedroom boasts an east-facing aspect, offering plenty of space, natural light, generous ensuite and walk-in wardrobe. The other 3 bedrooms are spacious in size and feature built-in robes. This home provides more than enough space to suit your growing family.
Such beautifully presented and loved homes are always well sought after. Offers prior to auction will be considered.
Be sure to add 37 Roy Marika Street to your Saturday inspection list.
Land Size: 435m2
Land Tax: $3,017
Internal Living: 175.50m2
Construction 2010, well-maintained by a single owner
- Split-level home with great street appeal.
- North facing living and kitchen areas.
- Separate formal living area.
- Modern kitchen boasting a large island bench with 20mm Caesar stone benchtops, tiled splashback, Smeg oven (electric) and Smeg cooktop (gas), Bosch dishwasher.
- Large walk-in pantry.
- Security screen doors
- Large laundry with additional storage, built-in linen cupboards and additional bench space.
- King size segregated master bedroom with WIR and ensuite with double vanity.
- Built-in Robes in all additional bedrooms
- Ducted gas heating.
- Ducted evaporative cooling.
- NBN Fibre to the home connected.
- Large alfresco area with BBQ gas point.
- Low maintenance, easy-care gardens with good sized grass area, garden shed and veggie beds.
- Rainwater tank connected to outdoor taps and some in-house plumbing.
- Double automatic garage with internal access and access to the rear yard.
- Close to local shops, schools and parkland, easy access to public transport (only 5 minutes drive to Gungahlin Place light rail).
The land value history at 37 Roy Marika Street BONNER, ACT 2914 has the most recent growth rate of 4.35%, giving an unimproved land value of $299,000.
There is currently no sale history available for 37 Roy Marika Street.
37 Roy Marika Street BONNER, ACT 2914 has 10 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Neville Bonner Primary School.
|0.60 km||Neville Bonner Primary School||Mabo Boulevard, Bonner|
|1.37 km||Amaroo School||Katherine Avenue, Amaroo|
|1.98 km||Good Shepherd Primary School||Burdekin Avenue, Amaroo|
|3.05 km||Ngunnawal Primary||Unaipon Crescent, Ngunnawal|
|3.42 km||Gungahlin College||Gozzard Street, Gungahlin|
|3.96 km||Burgmann Anglican School - Valley Campus||Cnr Gungahlin Drive & The Valley Avenue, Gungahlin|
|4.48 km||Holy Spirit Primary||Kelleway Avenue, Nicholls|
|4.66 km||Gold Creek School||Kelleway Street, Nicholls|
|4.74 km||Harrison School||Nullabor Avenue, Harrison|
|4.96 km||Franklin Early Childhood School||Oodgeroo Avenue, Franklin|
37 Roy Marika Street is located within the suburb of Bonner, which has a population of 6,730, a median age of 30 and an average household density of 3.3 people.