1 / 27
Be ahead of the rest with My Zango
Auction Location: on site.
Auction | Saturday 31st October at 12:00pm, on site
Crafted to the highest of standards with the finest high-end features and inclusions, this executive residence offers a tranquil sanctuary within this coveted Weston locale. Sprawled over 779m2 of landscaped surrounds, enjoy five-star living without compromise.
Stepping inside, the wonderful flow of this home is immediately apparent, the wide entry hallway gives a glimpse of the space on offer. The expansive interior is graced with timber look flooring, high ceilings and a calming neutral colour palette. Extensive glass sliding doors and floor to ceiling windows allow for seamless indoor and outdoor flow.
The open-plan family and dining room surrounds the chef's kitchen which boasts an electric oven and cooktop, stone bench tops, a large island bench with breakfast bar and a step-in pantry. The ethanol fireplace creates a cosy environment for the family and dining rooms that flows out to the alfresco area overlooking the easy-care family friendly rear yard.
The bedrooms are segregated from the living area, two with built in robes and one with walk in robe. The deluxe master suite is a divine private sanctuary with walk-in robe and a spacious ensuite that features a bathtub and dual vanity. While the exquisite main bathroom, servicing bedrooms two, three and four, is generously sized with a dual vanity and a freestanding bath. The WC is separately located for convenience.
You will be impressed with the finer touches this home has to offer, amazing bespoke timber front door, whitewashed timber ceilings, barn door, underfloor heating, ethanol feature heater, evaporative cooling, and so much more.
In these sustainable times the pleasure of having an easy-care garden is not to be understated. The landscaped yard includes electronic irrigation system, flowing pond and a thriving vegetable patch to deliver fresh herbs and veggies. A solar hot water system adds to the practical sustainability of this home and the three-car garage with a height of 2.5m and through access to the rear yard completes the picture.
There are few homes of this standard and thus making this one a must see.
- Exceptionally renovated and extended family home
- 211m2 of single level living
- Year-round comfort with evaporative cooling and under flooring heating
- Ceiling fans in all bedrooms
- Open plan, light filled family and dining area
- Chefs kitchen with breakfast bar, step in pantry, electric cooking and integrated dishwasher
- Separate study or home office
- Spacious master suite with deluxe ensuite featuring separate bath and dual vanity plus walk in robe.
- Bedrooms 3 and 4 both have built in robes whilst bedroom 2 includes a walk in robe.
- Main deluxe bathroom with dual vanity, stand alone bath and huge shower with rain shower head.
- Landscaped front and rear gardens
- Raised vegetable garden
- Grassed area
- Automatic irrigation system to front and rear yards
- Coy pond with water feature
- 4,000L rain water tank – which is connected to the laundry and both toilets
- Solar hot water system
- Outdoor entertaining deck with built in bench seating
- Secure remote three car garage with 2.5-metre-high roller doors for easy access with the family caravan or larger vehicles with through access to the rear yard.
- ADSL 2 ready
Living Size: 211m2
Garage Size: 58m2
Land Size: 779m2
Rates: $2,697.00 pa (approx.)
Land Tax: $3,992.00 pa (approx.) if rented
Construction: Original 1971 Renovations completed 2020
The land value history at 37 McInnes Street WESTON, ACT 2611 has the most recent growth rate of 2.39%, giving an unimproved land value of $367,000.
The House at 37 McInnes Street WESTON, ACT 2611 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $1,216,000 on 31 October 2020.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
37 McInnes Street WESTON, ACT 2611 has 33 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being St John Vianney's Primary.
|0.92 km||St John Vianney's Primary||Namatjira Drive, Waramanga|
|1.24 km||Arawang Primary||Nemarang Crescent, Waramanga|
|1.25 km||Alternative Education Program/Canberra College||Fremantle Drive, Stirling|
|1.40 km||Mount Stromlo High School||Badimara Street, Waramanga|
|1.43 km||Lyons Early Childhood School||Tarraleah Crescent, Lyons|
|1.49 km||St Jude's Primary||Mulley Street, Holder|
|1.57 km||Canberra Montessori School||Mulley Street, Holder|
|1.57 km||Islamic School of Canberra||33 Heysen Street, Weston 2611|
|1.79 km||Orana Steiner School||Unwin Place, Weston|
|2.15 km||Chapman Primary||Perry Drive, Chapman|
37 McInnes Street is located within the suburb of Weston, which has a population of 3,576, a median age of 43 and an average household density of 2.5 people.