1 / 14
Be ahead of the rest with My Zango
Beautifully renovated throughout and ready to move straight into and enjoy, this light filled family home offers stylish modern living in a peaceful riverside location. It's set on a sun filled rear north block, only moments from nature walks and schools.
- Easy level layout offering defined living and dining zones
- Superb covered entertainers' deck and established gardens
- Chic contemporary kitchen equipped with CaesarStone benchtops
- Three spacious bedrooms are each fitted built-in wardrobes
- New designer bathroom includes deep bathtub and separate w/c
- Timber flooring, high ceilings, storage shed/barbecue area
- Excellent for those seeking style, quality and convenience
- Readymade investment and perfect for young/starting families
- Carport, plentiful off street parking and under deck storage
- Close to parks/playgrounds, Queanbeyan shops and Canberra CBD
There is currently no sale history available for 37 Malcolm Road.
37 Malcolm Road QUEANBEYAN, NSW 2620 has 9 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Queanbeyan Public School.
|0.74 km||Queanbeyan Public School||Isabella St, Queanbeyan 2620|
|0.79 km||Queanbeyan South Public School||Cameron Rd, Queanbeyan 2620|
|1.09 km||Karabar High School||Donald Rd, Queanbeyan 2620|
|1.32 km||St Gregory's Primary School||MacQuoid St, Queanbeyan 2620|
|1.38 km||St Gregory's Primary School||57 Lowe Street, Queanbeyan 2620|
|1.91 km||Queanbeyan High School||Agnes Ave, Queanbeyan 2620|
|2.25 km||Queanbeyan East Public School||Yass St, Queanbeyan 2620|
|2.59 km||Queanbeyan West Public School||Morton St, Queanbeyan 2620|
|4.24 km||Jerrabomberra Public School||Coachwood Ave, Jerrabomberra 2619|
37 Malcolm Road is located within the suburb of Queanbeyan, which has a population of 6,237, a median age of 37 and an average household density of 2 people.