Neat as a pin and ready to move in, this home will be highly sought after by young families, first home buyers and investors searching for the perfect entry level property. Positioned in a quiet cul-de-sac, nearing expansive parkland and the neighbourhood ovals, this is a wonderful family friendly location.
The kitchen has been updated for your convenience and comes complete with a gas cooktop, stainless steel oven, dishwasher and pantry. The adjoining living room is lovely and light filled, and overlooks the front gardens. It includes a ceiling fan and split system unit to ensure comfort throughout the seasons.
There is wonderful flexibility within the floorplan with the addition of an expansive sunroom that acts as an extension of the living area. Enjoy a cuppa while you watch the children play in the garden, or transform the space into a home office, teenagers retreat or kids playroom.
The rear gardens are private and low maintenance and include a variety of fruit trees including pears, apricots and figs. Secured with colorbond fencing, there is plenty of space for children and pets to play.
Whether you are looking to purchase your first home, a young family or investor seeking a fabulous rental return, be sure to inspect the excellent opportunity on offer at 37 Karney Place, Kambah.
• Lovely three-bedroom home with pretty street appeal
• Situated in a quiet and convenient cul de sac location
• Living area has east facing glass for wonderful early morning sunlight
• Galley style kitchen with gas cooktop, stainless steel oven, dishwasher and a pantry
• Main bedroom has a full wall of built-in robes and a ceiling fan
• Bedroom two also has built in robes and bedroom three has plenty of room for robes
• Functional bathroom with updated vanity, separate bath and a new w/c
• Ducted gas heating, evaporative cooling and a split system unit to the living area ensures year-round comfort
• External blinds aids energy efficiency and privacy
• Enclosed sunroom to the rear of the home provides an extension of the living spaces and a wonderful place to sit and watch the children play in the garden
• Colorbond fencing to the perimeter of the property
• Car accommodation is provided by a single carport with off street parking options and two garden sheds to the rear garden
• Private garden with a range of fruit trees including pears, apricots, fig and plenty of space for children and pets to play
• Perfectly positioned in close proximity to all arterial roads to Woden, Canberra City and Tuggeranong
There is currently no sale history available for 37 Karney Place.
37 Karney Place KAMBAH, ACT 2902 has 25 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being St Thomas the Apostle Primary.
|0.69 km||St Thomas the Apostle Primary||Boddington Crescent, Kambah|
|1.01 km||Namadgi School||O'Halloran Circuit, Kambah|
|1.17 km||Taylor Primary||Marconi Crescent, Kambah|
|2.04 km||The Galilee School||PO Box 1066, Tuggeranong|
|2.23 km||St Anthony's Primary||Wheeler Crescent, Wanniassa|
|2.74 km||Wanniassa School||Wheeler Crescent, Wanniassa|
|3.07 km||Lake Tuggeranong College||Cowlishaw Street, Tuggeranong|
|3.25 km||Tuggeranong Introductory English Centre (at Wanniassa Hills Primary School)||Langdon Avenue, Wanniassa|
|3.34 km||Sacred Heart Primary||Murphy Street, Pearce|
|3.53 km||Mount Stromlo High School||Badimara Street, Waramanga|
37 Karney Place is located within the suburb of Kambah, which has a population of 14,900, a median age of 40 and an average household density of 2.6 people.