1 / 17
Be ahead of the rest with My Zango
Bigger is indeed better as you will see with this meticulously maintained home. A quality build only 8yrs young by Elect Air Constructions, 37 Henry Williams sits in an elevated position with some mountain views and will not disappoint.
With every conceivable extra in place for a new family to enjoy, the unique floorplan boasts a large fifth bedroom or potential granny flat segregated to the lower level. This rumpus room area has its own living space, an additional kitchen, bathroom and storage rooms. And, one room which features in-floor plumbing for a potential laundry room conversion.
This is a true Forever home and is perfect for mixed generational families needing separation and space, investors, or even a first home buyer who could rent out part of the home and still maintain their own privacy.
* A welcoming separate entrance leads into the heart of the home
* Extra high ceilings throughout
* A fabulous formal lounge and formal dining area look out to the front of the home
* Although accommodation is segregated for peace and quiet, the open plan family, meals and kitchen space is the true hub of the home where all family members can then gather to enjoy an evening meal
* A quality kitchen has water fall edge stone bench tops, stainless steel appliances, gas cooktop, spacious walk-in pantry and plenty of bench space
* The alfresco entertainment area is under the roofline and steps out from the family room. Perfect for year-round entertainment and features a built-in gas connection that is ready for your BBQ
* The segregated main bedroom is a true Parents Retreat with a dual vanity ensuite and a spacious walk-in wardrobe
* The three further bedrooms to the back of the home are of a great size and all have fully- mirrored built-in robes
* There is a full-sized family laundry with ample bench space and a very generous amount of cupboard space. No pokey "European Laundry" here!
* Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning ensures year-round comfort
* Other extras include: Surround sound speakers, an intercom, an alarm, continuous instant gas hot water, LED down lights, powder room, large soaker tub in main bathroom, a ducted vacuum, double garage with extra storage space, 2000 LT water tank, plus a large satellite dish for overseas TV
Bonner has become prime real estate having now a selection of Primary schools nearby, Coles, Aldi, Woolworths, Child care Centre, New Clubs, The Mulligans Flat Reserve with extensive bike, walking paths…the list goes on. It's easy to see the demand with families for a fabulous life in a premier location.
The land value history at 37 Henry Williams Street BONNER, ACT 2914 has the most recent growth rate of 4.40%, giving an unimproved land value of $348,000.
The House at 37 Henry Williams Street BONNER, ACT 2914 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $760,000 on 9 February 2012.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
37 Henry Williams Street BONNER, ACT 2914 has 7 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Neville Bonner Primary School.
|0.98 km||Neville Bonner Primary School||Mabo Boulevard, Bonner|
|1.91 km||Amaroo School||Katherine Avenue, Amaroo|
|2.52 km||Good Shepherd Primary School||Burdekin Avenue, Amaroo|
|3.62 km||Ngunnawal Primary||Unaipon Crescent, Ngunnawal|
|3.70 km||Gungahlin College||Gozzard Street, Gungahlin|
|4.31 km||Burgmann Anglican School - Valley Campus||Cnr Gungahlin Drive & The Valley Avenue, Gungahlin|
|4.74 km||Harrison School||Nullabor Avenue, Harrison|
37 Henry Williams Street is located within the suburb of Bonner, which has a population of 6,730, a median age of 30 and an average household density of 3.3 people.