1 / 22
Next Inspection -
Be ahead of the rest with My Zango
There is something truly special about this light filled home.
Radiating charm, this immaculate home has been meticulously renovated and extended, keeping true to the original architecture.
Boasting multiple living spaces suited for long term family appeal, the open plan living/meals area and kitchen flow beautifully into both the courtyard and back garden, allowing an abundance of natural light to flow through.
The kitchen is an entertainer's dream, with a walk-in cool room, ample storage and quality appliances – even a ducted vacuum sweep. Large bi-fold doors fully open to the alfresco courtyard.
The light filled formal lounge features an original working fireplace and looks onto both the leafy front garden and internal courtyard. The adjoining formal dining is ideal for dinner parties, with direct access to a powder room and a temperature-controlled cellar.
Two generously proportioned bedrooms with robes and large bathroom complete the ground level.
Up the original wooden staircase is the spectacular parents' retreat. With a large light-filled bedroom, bathroom with bathtub and a separate dressing room (or office/bedroom), the retreat is also a style haven, featuring shoe cupboards, built in ironing board and dedicated handbag storage.
The oversized triple garage features ample storage, a large European laundry and internal access. The backyard has direct access to Blaxland Park, providing a quick walk to Griffith shops.
This home is truly special, in an outstanding and popular location, and I'm sure you will be impressed by its features! Enough said, come and see for yourself!
• Easy care & low maintenance
• Fantastic location
• Separate title duplex home offering a generous 230m2 of living
• Stylish kitchen with walk in cool room, ducted vacuum sweep with ample storage
• Three spacious light filled bedrooms with robes
• Private parents retreat, large bedroom, bathroom with bathtub and separate dressing room.
• Bifold doors open from the kitchen to outdoor entertaining courtyard
• North facing to living areas
• Main bathroom also with bathtub
• Temperature controlled cellar
• Beautiful Cedar window and louvers for great ventilation
• Original working fireplace
• Powder room
• Large European style laundry
• Three car garage with automatic door and ample storage
• Ducted vacuum
• Security system
• Central reverse cycle heating
• In slab heating downstairs
• Backing Blaxland park
• Blue ribbon schools nearby
• Short drive to Manuka precinct with cafes, restaurants, shops, pool & oval
Home size: 230m2
Rates: $1278 per quarter
Land tax (if rented): $2077 per quarter
* Please note, all figures are approximate
37 Frome Street GRIFFITH, ACT 2603 has 2 current open for inspections scheduled, with the next inspection being Saturday April 24 from 10:00am.
The land value history at 37 Frome Street GRIFFITH, ACT 2603 has the most recent growth rate of 3.38%, giving an unimproved land value of $798,000.
There is currently no sale history available for 37 Frome Street.
37 Frome Street GRIFFITH, ACT 2603 has 26 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being St Edmund's College.
|0.35 km||St Edmund's College||Canberra Avenue, Griffith|
|0.38 km||St Clare's College||McMillan Crescent, Griffith|
|0.67 km||Narrabundah Early Childhood School||Kootara Crescent, Narrabundah|
|1.04 km||St Benedict's Primary||Tallara Parkway, Narrabundah|
|1.15 km||Narrabundah College||Jerrabomberra Avenue, Narrabundah|
|1.62 km||Telopea Park School||New South Wales Crescent, Barton|
|1.85 km||Red Hill Primary||Astrolabe Street, Red Hill|
|1.86 km||Canberra Grammar School||Monaro Crescent, Red Hill|
|1.91 km||Canberra Grammar School - Southside - early childhood campus||Alexander Street, Red Hill|
|1.91 km||Canberra Grammar School - Junior school campus||Alexander Street, Red Hill|
37 Frome Street is located within the suburb of Griffith, which has a population of 4,575, a median age of 40 and an average household density of 2.1 people.