Sold $1,086,000 - we have 3 buyers interested in purchasing something similar, contact Zac if you are looking to sell.
It is evident that careful consideration and planning went into the construction of this spacious and light filled four-bedroom ensuite family home. Thoughtfully positioned on the block to maximise the wonderful northern aspecting, this home is delightfully light filled throughout the year. Just a short drive to Neville Bonner Primary School, Burgmann Anglican School, Amaroo School and the Bonner District Playing Fields - this truly is the perfect family friendly location.
Gorgeous high ceilings enhance the wonderful feeling of space while the extensive use of floor to ceiling glass ensures endless natural light throughout the home. You will love the north facing living area that is fitted with modern glass cabinetry, external shutters and a lovely front garden outlook. The adjoining kitchen is exceptionally well-appointed and comes complete with waterfall stone benchtops, quality stainless steel appliances, LG dishwasher, gas cooktop, large range hood and modern pendant lighting.
Designed with effortless entertaining in mind, glass stacker doors have been installed to allow seamless flow from the indoors to the alfresco dining space. Complete with feature servery window, this is the perfect space to host family and friends throughout the seasons. The rear gardens are low-maintenance and an established photinia hedge ensures absolute privacy while children and pets play.
With a fabulous list of quality inclusions, this home has been thoughtfully constructed with comfort and family living in mind. Features include: ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling, large water tank, excellent EER of 4.5 stars, side-gate access to accommodate a trailer, oversized garage with raised ceilings and bike hoist and security system has been installed for peace of mind.
If you have been searching for the perfect family home, with fabulous schools and amenities close by, be sure to inspect 37 Essie Coffey Street, Bonner.
Land size: 464m2 (approx.)
Living size: 184m2 (approx.)
Garage: 39m2 (approx)
Year built: 2012 (approx.)
• Lovely spacious four bedroom ensuite home with high ceilings and lots of natural light
• North facing living area with fixed modern glass cabinetry and external shutters to the windows
• Well-appointed kitchen with waterfall stone benchtops, stainless steel appliances, LG stainless steel dishwasher, gas cooktop, oversized rangehood and stylish pendant lighting
• Second living area/family room that has built in cupboards
• Sliding door access from family room to outdoor alfresco entertaining area with feature servery window
• Extra large king-sized main bedroom with custom fitted walk in robe and ensuite
• Ensuite boasts wall-mounted vanity, heated towel rails, large shower cavity and floor to ceiling tiles.
• Very practical three-way bathroom, with wall-mounted vanity, plantation shutters, and floor to ceiling tiles
• Second bedroom is very versatile, could be used as study, playroom, bedroom, living area or complimentary entertaining area, due to its sliding door access to the alfresco dining area.
• Third and fourth bedrooms are both queen-sized with built in robes
• The front and rear gardens are neat and tidy with turf to both. Rear garden is especially private thanks to the extended fence and photinia hedging.
• Neat and tidy side-gate access that could accommodate a trailer if purchaser was inclined
• Eco-friendly and saves on water consumption due to large water tank to rear of property.
• Ducted reverse-cycle heating and cooling throughout whole home provides comfort year round
• Oversized double garaged with raised ceilings, bike hoist, with rear and internal access to the home
• Security cameras fitted to property for extra peace of mind
• Fantastic location, less than a 5 minute drive to Neville Bonner Primary School, Burgmann Anglican School, Amaroo School, Woolworths and the Bonner District Playing Fields
The House at 37 Essie Coffey Street BONNER, ACT 2914 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $650,000 on 3 November 2016.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
37 Essie Coffey Street BONNER, ACT 2914 has 8 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Neville Bonner Primary School.
|0.88 km||Neville Bonner Primary School||Mabo Boulevard, Bonner|
|1.72 km||Amaroo School||Katherine Avenue, Amaroo|
|2.33 km||Good Shepherd Primary School||Burdekin Avenue, Amaroo|
|3.40 km||Ngunnawal Primary||Unaipon Crescent, Ngunnawal|
|3.68 km||Gungahlin College||Gozzard Street, Gungahlin|
|4.25 km||Burgmann Anglican School - Valley Campus||Cnr Gungahlin Drive & The Valley Avenue, Gungahlin|
|4.83 km||Holy Spirit Primary||Kelleway Avenue, Nicholls|
|4.86 km||Harrison School||Nullabor Avenue, Harrison|
37 Essie Coffey Street is located within the suburb of Bonner, which has a population of 6,730, a median age of 30 and an average household density of 3.3 people.